Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm School - Why do we get the short end?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I am a storm wizard. It bothers me on how we always get less of everything but spell power does more power equal less accuracy less health and lower spell boosts? I don't think so. It's hard to get good storm gear without being weak. The best storm gear you can get makes you a grandmaster with only 1,980 health when ice wizards have over 3,000 health at grand level (with gear). I think you should give us a little more health.

Historian
May 15, 2009
this is slightly unfair storm has the highest power of all the schools but the least accuracy and health to even it out
even at levels 10-20 we are already pretty tough
tough enough to slam a student with like 1500 health in pvp
at 50 can you say stun + high power = storm on top?

ice has highest def and health but weakest spells
life has most healing and shielding but least attack

death can steal health and hit through spirit shields and ice shields
but death has less attack power and needs more boost for it to be effective
myth has the most minions and has a spell to rid all shields and charms
its downside is that spells like earthquake can also remove all traps

fire has the most attack cards but lowest defense cards

and of course balance has a little of everything but its cards are often quite weak

Delver
May 31, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
this is slightly unfair storm has the highest power of all the schools but the least accuracy and health to even it out

and of course balance has a little of everything but its cards are often quite weak

I don`t want to argue with this guy because some of what he is saying is true but for the most part his is way off.

As for your question storm people can reach 2300 health, and have +25% added to their accuracy so by the time your top level your also the top dog As storm you posses the strongest single attack capible of over 13,000 damage and the strongest all attack which can do over 7000. you possess three types of traps, two blades, and wildfire.
my suggestion if you find all this power an unfair trade off, make life your second school forthe extra healing cards and shield heavily.
Understand every player knows how dangerous storm is and sheild themselves against us heavily knowing even with shields we could still kill them, only one other school gets the attention we do and thats life because they are soo annoying they keep bringing people back that we killed.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
mpetersen68 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

I don`t want to argue with this guy because some of what he is saying is true but for the most part his is way off.

As for your question storm people can reach 2300 health, and have +25% added to their accuracy so by the time your top level your also the top dog As storm you posses the strongest single attack capible of over 13,000 damage and the strongest all attack which can do over 7000. you possess three types of traps, two blades, and wildfire.
my suggestion if you find all this power an unfair trade off, make life your second school forthe extra healing cards and shield heavily.
Understand every player knows how dangerous storm is and sheild themselves against us heavily knowing even with shields we could still kill them, only one other school gets the attention we do and thats life because they are soo annoying they keep bringing people back that we killed.
umm the storm aura isn't wildfire, its darkwind or something like that,just pointing that out.

Defender
May 29, 2009
There is a scale from least health to most, most attack to least.

1. storm
2. fire Yeah dats a friend of mine
3. myth Yeah dats me
4. balance
5. death
6. life Yeah dats another friend
7. ice

You CAN be surprised. My myth guy has 2,146 health, lvl 42. My life friend is 10 lvls before me(lvl 32), and she has 2,073 health. I new an ice guy once that was my lvl(42). and he had 2,700 about health.