Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Animate (minion)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Hi, I just got the spell Animate and heard that the best thing you can summon is a Death Incarnate which looks like Lord Nightshade. The best thing I have summoned is a Ghastly Spectre. I can't summon the Death Incarnate. Help - is it possible to summon a Death Incarnate?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
drthrax101 wrote:
Hi, I just got the spell Animate and heard that the best thing you can summon is a Death Incarnate which looks like Lord Nightshade. The best thing I have summoned is a Ghastly Spectre. I can't summon the Death Incarnate. Help - is it possible to summon a Death Incarnate?
You summon the death incarnate by getting 14 pips/7 power pips.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
drthrax101 wrote:

They have a list of what minion you get for pips expended over on Wizard 101 Central.

You can also have fun, just go to Unicorn and wait till you max out pips and see what comes at each level.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
easy if you are level 10 or go battle a weak boss and save your pips and see if you can summon it

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Thank you everyone. And i am happy to say i have summoned a Death Incarnate. :-D

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
You have to be a level 28 necromancer and you will get a series of quests that will let you get it. Also, there is a pet in the crowns shop that can give it.