Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is this natural??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
so i became addicted for a short time on wizard101 and i beat marleybone at level29 my brother and my best friend are saying this is un-natural is it i feel all weird now :? :? :?

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
No that is not natural I beat MB when I was level 36 your in for a nice suprise though.I did every sidequest every miserable grueling exp and gold earning quest.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
macriaj wrote:
so i became addicted for a short time on wizard101 and i beat marleybone at level29 my brother and my best friend are saying this is un-natural is it i feel all weird now :? :? :?

Well i beat MB at level 33 it's not a big differens but i'm still on mooshu and i'm level 42 and i just beat plague oni.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
yes, some ppl prefer to do the sidequests and take there time; and some ppl like the story line so they stick to the story and find themselves going through it pretty quickly. id have to say though, finishing mb at 29 is definetly uncommon. the average for finishing it is 32- 36. so yes, its unnatural, but who cares? LOL

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
macriaj wrote:
that is unnatural i beat marleybone at lvl 36

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
abdukt1 wrote:
Its Normal. IBeat MB At Lvl 27 And I Did All Side Quests ..

Nice thing about side quests you can do them anytime. I like the idea of being able to go back and easily finish some because I am so high up now that some places are a ball park now and it makes getting rewards much easier when you go back.