Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone roses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
ok i'm a level 42 pyro in the crucible(i know i'm weak and how far i am blah blah blah) and i just got the stone roses or whatever quest from zeke but i havent seen one rose or even know what the look like someone help!!! i mean eventually i'll find it but........

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Look behind the spiral door in Dragonspyre. Obviously, it is the easiest one to spot and will give you a chance to see what it looks like.

Happy Hunting

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
fredfrog wrote:
ok i'm a level 42 pyro in the crucible(i know i'm weak and how far i am blah blah blah) and i just got the stone roses or whatever quest from zeke but i havent seen one rose or even know what the look like someone help!!! i mean eventually i'll find it but........

They blend in and are in kind of specific places. Would you like me to show you the locations?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
There is a good set of instructions on wizard101 central that people have posted to where to find, many with screenshots.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
fredfrog wrote:

hi the first rose is behind world gate

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
You will just have to search: "Wizard101 stone roses guide." On youtube. There will be atleast one. Cause i know there is one person who is very famous on the wizard guide on youtube. You know who i mean? Try to figured out! Hehe! Here is an advice of that person:

He's a guy.
I guess he is 16 or older.
He has many wizards.
He has maded atleast 100 videos.

Hope that helped!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ok, i have finished all of dragonspyer, but that quest. But when i come up to Zeke, there is a gray ! i cant accept the quest, all he sys is "Never thought i would see gragonn spyer, but here i am "

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
cdkcar wrote:
ok, i have finished all of dragonspyer, but that quest. But when i come up to Zeke, there is a gray ! i cant accept the quest, all he sys is "Never thought i would see gragonn spyer, but here i am "

did u get all the oysters?

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:
cdkcar wrote:

did u get all the oysters?

Well yeah Zeke has this thing about him, You have to collect ever single thing he wants first.( do not think Grizzleheim yard birds count) But you have to make sure you collected everything he wants you to collect, before he sends you off collecting again.

As far as the Stone Roses go. I can think of one off the top of my head. Look behind the Spirial door, or the door you had to enter through to get to Dragonspyre in the first place, is where you will find one of the Stone Roses.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
There is a good set of instructions on wizard101 central that people have posted to where to find, many with screenshots.

Yeah you should check wizard101central.com
I got stuck on a few of them and it REALLY helped me! Ty central!

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Defender
Mar 13, 2010