Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

EVERY SIDE QUEST!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
dear KI I have beat malistare and i got a little bored but then i heard about celestia and i got very excited,however i have tryed to teleport to people some times and it said brisk breeze tower, and i wondered what that was. today i was playing with a friend and they mentioned they had the key to celestia,and i asked how they did it. they said you talk to muldoon after EVERY SINGLE QUEST IN THE WHOLE GAME,and if this is the case i wont be renewing my membership next year. If you have decided to make another way to get there and let those people still get there i am fine with that but this seems absurd

please respond ski23 thanks and i will put that into use in trying to get to level 50

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
ski23 wrote:
dear KI I have beat malistare and i got a little bored but then i heard about celestia and i got very excited,however i have tryed to teleport to people some times and it said brisk breeze tower, and i wondered what that was. today i was playing with a friend and they mentioned they had the key to celestia,and i asked how they did it. they said you talk to muldoon after EVERY SINGLE QUEST IN THE WHOLE GAME,and if this is the case i wont be renewing my membership next year. If you have decided to make another way to get there and let those people still get there i am fine with that but this seems absurd

please respond ski23

No, muldoon's quest is for grandmasters (once you reach lvl 50 you can talk to him) and at the end you get two mystierious keys. So don't worry almost none of what your friend said is true.

Delver
May 31, 2009
rokk is correct don`t get worked up and let someone ruin a good game for you

Defender
May 24, 2009