Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recent really annoying problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Recently whenever i go on the website or on the game, the mouse goes all weird and the screen starts shaking. Also, when i try to catch a wisp, it takes about 10 to 15 seconds for it to work. Whenever i press x to talk to someone, it takes ages for it to work. It is REALLY annoying :x. Has anyone else had some or all of these problems, or is it just me? :?
My wizards are Thomas ShadowStalker level 45 balance, and Thomas ThunderBreeze level 26 storm. Please add me. :D :D :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
KrazyCockatoo wrote:
Recently whenever i go on the website or on the game, the mouse goes all weird and the screen starts shaking. Also, when i try to catch a wisp, it takes about 10 to 15 seconds for it to work. Whenever i press x to talk to someone, it takes ages for it to work. It is REALLY annoying :x. Has anyone else had some or all of these problems, or is it just me? :?
My wizards are Thomas ShadowStalker level 45 balance, and Thomas ThunderBreeze level 26 storm. Please add me. :D :D :D

Send in a notice to Mr. Lincoln, some setting must have changed that is causing you personally problems....