Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the best pet to have from wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
if you dont have the lvl 48 pet yet then the best pet to have tell then is fire zilla some might disagree but f u try it u might think the same

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
i have tried it, and i still disagree. partially because many people have many different views on whats important in a pet, also because you can not just throw out there," this is the best!"

personally, i like the defender pig.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
A "best pet" is not Flamezilla.

What is the definition?

You ask other wizards you get different answers.

Code Pets!

The level 48 pets!

Non-store pets!

Card Pets!

Flamezilla is not the best pet just cause it has a Flamezilla card, even though the damage is higher then Helephant.

Non-fire wizards would be the biggest disagreer's, and you sound like your main is Fire.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
No, it's not the best. You KNOW people will disagree, so why say that?

Anyways, I think Defender Pig is the best, just an opinion. I like it because it heals 200 per pip. So it helps a lot in battle. :D

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
My choice would be Supportive WildClaw. Even though they do not help (allot) they do look cool. But flamezilla is not my favorite.

Historian
May 15, 2009
i hope we can combine abilities for the pets i wanna combine my 2 dragons 1 has a balance blade card and one has tower shield

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
no i think one of the best gift card pets is burnzilla not flmaezilla. i dont have burnzilla but it gives 5 resist but mana is also useful 8)

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
i am gonna go off the charts compared to you guys and just say i love the summer dragon (especially cuz its bigger than the normal dragon)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i hope we can combine abilities for the pets i wanna combine my 2 dragons 1 has a balance blade card and one has tower shield

You have to hatch with other players. Anyway, my favorite pet is my hydra, Stella. Hydras look kewl and she's been winning me the pet derby! Woot, woot!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008

My Orthrus, Snoopie is my favorite pet.......

Blaze Moonflame,
Level 48 Myth
Master of Monsters

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
My vote is for Guardian Dragon. I've aged mine (Sampson) to Epic and he now gives me +6% Myth Damage, +8% Defense (All Schools), plus a Tower Shield. Plus his red and gold coloring compliments my gold and blue clothing color quite nicely! : )

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
the best pets are to get ice unacorn i have one

rebecca sparkeldust
lvl 32
i have alot of pets to

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
I personally adore my Pioneer Dragon, but I like all the pets so I have no true opinion.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I personally like all the pets but if I were to choose it would be jade hound because I like the markings and the card.