Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim gives NO experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I HAVE BEEN THINKING THIS FOR SO LONG! i have just stopped doing the quests and some others in the game are skipping them all together.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Well, that makes sense - you'll get even by getting no experience at all. Why not just do the quests and enjoy the variety of the world?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Well now that i'm a lvl 50 my xp is maxed so now i'm starting too do grizzleheim. So try get to highest lvl. All i need is the gold now.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I know! Krokotopia is for lower lvl wizard and still give like 600 xp for the smallest of quests!!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Dramuregirl wrote:
I know! Krokotopia is for lower lvl wizard and still give l
ike 600 xp for the smallest of quests!!

I wasnt talking about krokotopia

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
So just do GH after you have hit GM and can't earn experience for anything.
how would that help at all??

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
So just do GH after you have hit GM and can't earn experience for anything.

people do quests so they can get to gm, not just for fun. use your head. its a gift.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
hey professor greyrose, why does grizzlehiem give so little exp? i'm level forty nine and doing the obsidian chest quest, but that dungeon in the burial grounds in mooshu i cant get in! i heard someone say you have to be a grandmaster to get in, but the only quests i have are the book finding ones for dragonspyre and Celestia, stone roses, and a few impossible bosses. i could do that, or the grizzlehiem quests which give a max of i think five hundred. seriously, you need to give the exp that should be given depending on the enemy levels.

Rogan DragonThorn, level 49 fire wizard.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
I agree that GH gives little xp but some quests do. Have you done the philosiphers quest's?[hes outside the gate to Sarvastard pass] He gives you 1200 xp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Dude, I totaly agree! It doesn't! Krokotopia, and Marleybone do!! And Grizzleheim is between KT, and MB, like the difficulty. So, we should get more Exp! Theres barely any!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Grizzleheim gives experience because i went up a few levels already and i still have a lot to do. why would you be saying it gives no experience?

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
fredfrog wrote:
Anyone else notice that grizzleheim quests only give like 320 exp for likesome REALLY hard stuff (well i'm 42 in mirkholm keep so it is easy but...) i would still like a little more reward for my efforts. Agree? Disagree? even frostholm gives 300 exp!!!
i agree
what is the point paying so lots of crowns ( more than cl ) ( go and check it on area pricing on wizard101 store if you don't belive me ) and beating way hard boss's ( unless if your level 40 or higher ) to get so low xp
i bet marly bone or even krock can give more xp ( i know higher worlds give more xp )
so plz make gh to give more xp and cost less crowns and if you done gh ( like me ) we could get the apropiet xp
look cl costs less crowns than gh and it gives way more xp than gh
so why should gh cost so lots of crowns of so low xp?
xp means expirience
gh means grizzleheim

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
yeah i does not give you that much xp the exp is like Unicorn Way at the start

Defender
May 05, 2010
You should talk to Snorri by northguard, he has quest that give you 1200 EXP, that should solve your problem.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Grizzleheim gives less experience than what you can get from a battle, it gives no badges, the equipment is inferior by far; I see no reason to quest in GH unless your doing it to access places to farm, getting the training point from the yardbird quest, your stuck on a storyline quest and can't complete it, or your just extremely bored. Either way, Nidavellir should be nuked.

-Alex Lifegiver

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
GH is full of side quests, there's no storyline there. While I was there I only went up about 2 levels (if that).

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
fredfrog wrote:
Anyone else notice that grizzleheim quests only give like 320 exp for likesome REALLY hard stuff (well i'm 42 in mirkholm keep so it is easy but...) i would still like a little more reward for my efforts. Agree? Disagree? even frostholm gives 300 exp!!!
I agree too .Krokotopia and marleybone give you way more experience than Grizzelhiem .

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
So.. Fix Grizzleheim KI! I got 240 Exp. for fighting a boss with 865 Health and a minion with 475 Health! And at Marleybone, I get like 1100 Exp. for fighting some monster with 600 Health in Chesla Court to get a key. :P

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Remember, if Grizzlehiem gave a lot of xp, then there might as well be level 71 wizards running around, with level 60 gear. They could get mad at having to wear gear that was really for them 11 levels away. KI already has enough to deal with.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Shannoony wrote:
Well it is a side-world, after all. I got maybe 2-4 levels from it. I went there on my own choice, and because I like the idea of the world. If you don't want to do the hard quests, then don't. It won't hurt you.

And, technically, it gives you little experience. If it gave you nothing, then it would be zero. (Not trying to be mean. I'm just kidding.)
i agree. i am starting GH on my storm wizard only because i'm getting bored in KT. For now it's giving reasonable xp for an adept but i'm not going to bother doing it on my legendary life. Btw it's meant for adepts in the beginning but i'm not sure about it when you get into higher places since my storms still in savarstaad pass but the nidavlieer (sp?) is very hard and you wont get any xp if you dont have it for an actual quest