Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A helpful new idea for the castle

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
This is my first post so I am new to this . But I have a new idea that will change the castle as we know it, in my mind. I call it add ons and they are for the wizard with a loss of space in their home. You could have a maximum of three per house, and they would come in a bunch of different styles for each style of house. This would also include school homes. I hope you like my idea and I hope so does kingsisle. But I am not sure if Kingsisle will make it my way? Please respond everybody .

Community Leader
Now these topics intrigue me. I love housing and i think this would be a wonderful ideal, something i would pay even crowns/gold for in an minute.
Add ons like extra little rooms you can buy right? might give you a extra 50 items for the add on, type thing? Something for the older housing maybe?

Thanks for the ideal :)

Defender
May 21, 2009
MeCatz wrote:

Add ons like extra little rooms you can buy right?

Add ons are not like little rooms they are almost like other castles and lands that attach to the original castle that you bought

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
So, your saying an entire land added on? *gears inside brain turn* YES, YES, I AM INVISIONING IT! O:

So, are you saying a bridge connected to the island of your home, leading of the island, to another nearby island where the player can put more furniture? Or are you saying a place where the player can create a new structure? I think both are astounding ideas, but could you define thea add ons more? I think it's a good idea! O:

Jennifer Angleweaver
Rachel Rainhaven
Master of Ice and Storm

Defender
May 21, 2009
Add ons are other islands that connect to your home with bridges Penguin4ever