Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I see a Need for a new text chat option

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
A child was asking me in text chat can you help me I said yes of course :)
But them I found out where the young wizard needed help it was in golem tower/ golem court. Of course by now I am making a fast search to find something to explain that it only allows one person.

I was thinking maybe a add on to Sorry I can't ,to It wont let me? type thing?
or even a It only allows one player?

Just a thought

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Community Leader
The premade Menu chat I guess it is called, sorry, under 13 chat.
I even tried to figure out away to make a sentance which I am usually pretty good at and there was not away to do so. All I was able to say was Sorry, I can't.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Its too bad everyone cannot start out as text chat. Menu chat is a wonderful thing to punish a wizard because it is hard on everyone to try to communicate. The only reason i friend a menu chat wizard and try to work past that is behind every menu chat wizard is still a human.

And I agree Seriously, there needs to be a "you must do that alone" and a few other things that you cannot say in menu that i cannot think of right now until i am back to menu chatting

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
MeCatz wrote:
But them I found out where the young wizard needed help it was in golem tower/ golem court. Of course by now I am making a fast search to find something to explain that it only allows one person.

Just a thought

I just use the "I'm sorry, I don't have access to that area" option in the drop down list, when someone asks for help and it is in one of those areas that I can't help with. Then I use the "sorry" in the drop down menu again.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
MeCatz wrote:

Just a thought

Ya I know how you feel just try your best to make out something so the menu chatter can understand. I'm sure that they have had the same experience like you had. Because every wizard can run into that sometimes. So if your parents allow you to have text chat, then you will have better communication with your friends and other wizards.

Hope this helps