Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possibility Dirk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Can someone help me with a problem crafting the possibility dirk? I have all the items needed to craft the possibility dirk but it does not show up when I use the crafting table. Is there another type of table I should be using. I do have the equipment table but I see that it just says crafting table on the item. Also when I go up to the table it does not show the possibility dirk when I want to craft it.

Thank you

Delver
May 31, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
tedtbear wrote:
Can someone help me with a problem crafting the possibility dirk? I have all the items needed to craft the possibility dirk but it does not show up when I use the crafting table. Is there another type of table I should be using. I do have the equipment table but I see that it just says crafting table on the item. Also when I go up to the table it does not show the possibility dirk when I want to craft it.

Thank you

On the bottom of the recipe, just left of the reagent list, are the table type required and time for cooldown.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
mpetersen68 wrote:
you use the equipment table I believe

Correct, it requires the Equipment Crafting Station, which can be purchased at the furniture store in Mooshu

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
tedtbear wrote:

Thank you

If you are standing at the proper crafting station and have all your ingredients and a time slot available and still can't craft it, maybe you have so many recipes that the Possibility Dirk Recipe is on page two of your recipe book?
if so, look for a little red arrow lower right that will show your next page of recipes for equipment.

Angus Ironpants 39th Pyro 8)