Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

EARLY TIMES QUEST (bug)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
I have beaten the boss, read the book but CANNOT collect the early times regardless of what I do and any other quests I do the message stays the same , " Collect the Early Times from the Shirataki Temple", even after I beat the Emperor Boss same thing. I cannot proceed forward and I'm almost out of quests at lvl 46.

Reported as a bug but I get ZERO response from KI.

Admins, anyone, have an answer for this???

Thanks

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I have the same problem can not get the early times, I can beat the boss, but i can not collect the book!
anyway around this?

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
sunnyskys wrote:
I have the same problem can not get the early times, I can beat the boss, but i can not collect the book!
anyway around this?
i got this book and it was easy but the first like hundred times i didnt i left mooshu at level 41 so i did the jade oni solo and you should make a quest for sword saint badge ki plz its to hard!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
i did that quest . My name in game is mollydragontamer life lvl 45 . DO that quest you have to go behind all the enemys take the walkway behind them read the books then attack them or it is hard to do after