Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is the best to do first: GH or MB?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I have the beginning access to both worlds. I have finished Wizard City and Krocotopia. Which world do you recommend a level 26 Life wizard do next?

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
u should do marlybone first. the reason i say that is because when kingsisle made grizzlyhiem, they actually meant it 2 be for level 50 wizards! anybody could play it, but it's meant for level 50 wizards who r bored because they don't have anymore quests. the bosses are harder in grizzlyhiem because hey either have more health or cast more powerful spells. i hope this helps! :D

Lucas Legendbreaker
Fire Wizard
Level 27

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
elisemonique wrote:
I have the beginning access to both worlds. I have finished Wizard City and Krocotopia. Which world do you recommend a level 26 Life wizard do next?

For many school's the level 28 quest is in Marley and you should reach that point by that time. I don't remember what the level 28 quest for life is but I don't believe it is in MB...on the other hand, you will pick up more experience in MB.

Administrator
coolwizardrocks wrote:
when kingsisle made grizzlyhiem, they actually meant it 2 be for level 50 wizards! anybody could play it, but it's meant for level 50 wizards who r bored because they don't have anymore quests.

This is untrue young Wizard, please check your facts before you post. Grizzleheim may be experienced at different levels of game play and does not progress the same way as other worlds on the Spiral. Instead, Grizzleheim is a parallel world and a place where players return at various levels of experience.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 31, 2009
you are aware that gh opens insections? you dont do it all at once unless you wait until mooshu level 40 which I beleive opens the last section. So the real question is do you want to do each section of gh as it opens or wait until you are level 40? I will say taking a break from mb and going to gh can relieve the fustration many people have with getting caught all the time in mb.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
hey i tihnk you should do grizzlheim first because you get grizzlheim earlier than mb so you should get it over with :? i know it stinks

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
coolwizardrocks wrote:
when kingsisle made grizzlyhiem, they actually meant it 2 be for level 50 wizards! anybody could play it, but it's meant for level 50 wizards who r bored because they don't have anymore quests.

This is untrue young Wizard, please check your facts before you post. Grizzleheim may be experienced at different levels of game play and does not progress the same way as other worlds on the Spiral. Instead, Grizzleheim is a parallel world and a place where players return at various levels of experience.

To proffeser greyose, (sorry if i spelled that wrong)
i thought i read that from a kingsisle post! i guess i must've got that from a website that was lying. Sorry!!!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
to everyone that is reading this when it gets printed .........................you don't have to do gh at 26 you can go there if you wish but you won't be able to do most of it till you get past level 40 also gh is optional means you don't have to do it to go on to marleybone and for mooshu and on to dragonspyre hope this helps some what