Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP ME!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Hi again I NEED help really badly can anyone go into the mooshu place where you get the obsidian chest? If you don't know where it is i will guide you there but just please help! Lets meet whenever at the server ambrose at jade palace. The day doesn't matter any day my team is suffering because of this so please help me and my team or if you are busy then send a friend that can go in there. But other than that just help please!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I'll help you but what time zone are you in i'm in the uk so i'm sure we can work something out. Let me know what you decide on.

Amber LegendBlade
Level 45
Master Pyromancer
We can acheive anything as long as we work together!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:
Hi again I NEED help really badly can anyone go into the mooshu place where you get the obsidian chest? If you don't know where it is i will guide you there but just please help! Lets meet whenever at the server ambrose at jade palace. The day doesn't matter any day my team is suffering because of this so please help me and my team or if you are busy then send a friend that can go in there. But other than that just help please!

Just take the secondary quest line that leads to the Forset Spirit's place. It should be easily searchable on the bosrds as it has been posted many times.