Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sylvia drakes tomb.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
OK. So this is her tomb. All scary like. I was wondering because it wouldnt let my friends port. Do you have to do this place alone? Because if you do i'm scared. I really dont want to and its freaking me out.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
superpieman4 wrote:
OK. So this is her tomb. All scary like. I was wondering because it wouldnt let my friends port. Do you have to do this place alone? Because if you do i'm scared. I really dont want to and its freaking me out.

No, if another friend goes on the sigil with you, you won't be alone. But after you go into the gauntlet, they can't teleport. I actually found her tomb exciting. But its not freaky or whatever (though I so wish it was!). All you find at the end is sylvia and she looks like a wraith (like Lord nightshade). She talks to you, you defeat her, and she goes back to her normal self. Thats all that happens. ;)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There are a lot of dungeons in Dragonspyre that will not allow your friends to port in. You also cannot put down a marker. If they did not enter with you, then they cannot come in.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
uh oh i was so excited about getting up to ds sounds really hard i am in mooshu now! i am nervous!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
spyrogirl30 wrote:
uh oh i was so excited about getting up to ds sounds really hard i am in mooshu now! i am nervous!

Spyrogril30 i am lvl 37 and i am in Plaza Of Conquests, it is hard, but with effort, determination, and a little (A LOT) of power, you will be able to do it with ease, and remember ask your friends to help you when you are stuck.

Hopefully things go well, good luck :)