Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Quest Glitch (Not a Common One)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
I am on the quest in Marleybone where you must craft two stingers of the scorpion and two constellation jewels. I have succeded at this, however, when the quest began I needed to make 5 of each (for much more gold however) and when the update changed the amount, I had three constellation jewels crafted! This confused the game so that, even though I have two (or more than two) of the athame and ring I haven't gotten credit because it says I have crafted "3 of 2" constellation jewels. Can anyone tell me how I should go abput solving this?

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
skbronco6 wrote:
I am on the quest in Marleybone where you must craft two stingers of the scorpion and two constellation jewels. I have succeded at this, however, when the quest began I needed to make 5 of each (for much more gold however) and when the update changed the amount, I had three constellation jewels crafted! This confused the game so that, even though I have two (or more than two) of the athame and ring I haven't gotten credit because it says I have crafted "3 of 2" constellation jewels. Can anyone tell me how I should go abput solving this?

Make one more of each and it should be okay.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
have you tried either selling one or equipping one? i had made two things once for a crafting quest and equipped one then it had for some reason only counted as having crafted one thing.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
This is actually a common glitch, to fix this simply just making another ring or dagger, it doesnt have to be one required

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I had that same problem a while ago, just craft one more of each, then you'll be done.