Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celstia Is Under Water...How Do We Live?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Well I had an idea of ( If Celstia really is under water) the under water world Celstia about Merle Ambrose giving us a new power to let us live under water and stuff. And I was thinking every school could get a water spell of some sort... I had 2 ideas...
1: Ice- A big ice block appears and it melts into water and makes a wave hitting the oppenet.
2: Storm- An ocean appears and you hear rumbling and ( since some earthquakes make waves or tsunamis if you will) a tsunami ( A big wave ) comes and hits the oppenet.

Thats it thanks for viewing
Kenneth DuneWard Level 29 Adept Ice

P.S. If you wanna meet in the game, check out my newest post on page 2.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Jeetor wrote:
Well I had an idea of ( If Celstia really is under water) the under water world Celstia about Merle Ambrose giving us a new power to let us live under water and stuff. And I was thinking every school could get a water spell of some sort... I had 2 ideas...
1: Ice- A big ice block appears and it melts into water and makes a wave hitting the oppenet.
2: Storm- An ocean appears and you hear rumbling and ( since some earthquakes make waves or tsunamis if you will) a tsunami ( A big wave ) comes and hits the oppenet.

the storm idea is basically already in the game. the ice is almost the same as that. if ki were to do those things, what would they do about fire, death, life, myth and balance? Because ice and storm are already some basic water schools, it wouldnt really be fair to the rest of the schools because those two would already know some spells like that.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
well actually (by looking at the screensaver they gave Ravenwood radio I am gonna say that it is underwater but we will be in some sort of like bubble dome thing. Like the storm school house.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Are you kidding? How do we live? BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME OF COURSE, how else!?

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
bravevline wrote:

OF COURSE WE ARE AWESOME, WIZARDS OF ALL KINDS.

Anyways, lets just wait for kingsisle to do their magic . And then we will see how we will breathe underwater in celestia. I'm sure they'll think of something. Hope this helps

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
nice point...VERY NICE POINT, celestia is underwater dude, but i have a sort of a unfair idea.........u lose health, only 1 per minet- but once you get to a made up by me place, the underwater palace, with neptune at its heart,and you beat him, you get a special mask that when you equip it you dont loose health, plus to make you wear it it gives you 3 triton cards 2 stormzilla cards and 1 of the new cards they should make for the level cap, piranah swarm, where piranahs swim past the target, and all of a sudden, they turn and shoot lightning beams at all opponents leaving then with a hurt over time thing dat does 500 per turn, and i went of da subject there! byeee!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
i think its becuase we magic XD

power is strong but so is wisdon
benjamin iceshard
level 49 ice

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I had a few theorys after reading about this.

I am guessing some avatar-like thing where we can get suits to live underwater

Or we will be in a bubble (like someone else said)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
i think we might have to buy a underwater pet with a submarine! :D then we have to go in the submarine and go to the clothing store!

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Domes would be so unrealistic.
Ok maybe for the 'hub'/air lock areas of celestia.

I would like to see either we all have to learn our own schools
air bubble spell which will form around your avy. you will have
only so many minutes worth of breathable air in your air bubble shield
which can withstand most all attacks except for a few of the new ones.
If your air bubble is holed or cracked you better take a turn to
touch your new magic crystal necklace which works as a 'air bubble'
fixer, this can take 2 to 10 pips btw. depending on how bad your air bubble is damged.

OR lets go the way of 'Avatar' and our wizards will have to get into
these cyro cylendars and we get to use a new magical 'water breathing'
mermaid/merman type wizard with all new powers and abilities!
ie; the 3 new schools of magic.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
LOL, i dont know. we are awesome, however, so that we would be able to do awesome stuff.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Why not also ask why we aren't washed away, fried by electricty, burned up, shrivelled away, etc, when we are hit by spells. We are using our imiginations here, being more than we can really be in real life, which allows us to dream....

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Thanks guys for all the ideas and the BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME! parts. Keep on posting!

Kenneth DuneWard level 29 Adpet Ice

P.S. Tridentbolt12 thanks for letting me know even though I do I forgot I guess.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
kay we MAY be able to live....

anyone consider pyromancers? lol

i know! everyone grow tails!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
bravevline wrote:

You are very right, we are awesome.
Anyway, KI will probably just give our characters the ability to breath underwater or when we enter Celstia,our characters will turn into a merman/mermaid or we'll be surrounded by a giant bubble(like someone else said)or something like that. I don't really know what they'll do.

Scarlet Skullcaster
Level 26
Adept Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Well guys, the new world Celstia will just have to wait till july or something...so i decided to make something cool.

I want all you guys ( even though some of you have ) to make an idea of what will happen and describe it.
I will read all your post and responed to any I really like

Thanks, and see you in the game!
Kenneth DuneWard level 29 Ice. Pet- Adult on the test realm.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I think we shoukd have to fight a boss and once we defeat him he gives us oxygen tanks so we can breathe.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Your kidding me right? No offence, but we're WIZARDS. We can stay underwater without our clothes even getting wet! We can call forth bubbles and have a tropical rest in any body of water. Open a new sea kingdom with naiaids or walking starfish. We wizards can do almost anything we want, just by willing the objects around us to do certain things.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
if you ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION to the photos KI showed us there were glass domes with air in the them

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Jeetor wrote:

i think merle should call you and then he should ask you to go to the strange world and then he gives you special equipment that match's whatever powers you have on, so if you change clothes you'll still be in scuba gear.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Well since no one's posting I guess no one ever looks back I guess i should turn it around. By posting this it will make my post even higher so more people can see it! (I am not trying to brag) So hope anyone who hasn't read enjoyed my first post or second or for some reason your a person who looks at the last comment. Ok thanks bye!

Kenneth DuneWard level 29 (almost done with it!) Level adult pet on test realm

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Jeetor wrote:
Well since no one's posting I guess no one ever looks back I guess i should turn it around. By posting this it will make my post even higher so more people can see it! (I am not trying to brag) So hope anyone who hasn't read enjoyed my first post or second or for some reason your a person who looks at the last comment. Ok thanks bye!

Kenneth DuneWard level 29 (almost done with it!) Level adult pet on test realm

Um....
Okay?
Celestia is supposed to be based on Atlantis. Think about what you could do with Atlantis and Celestia. I need a re-run on Atlantis and then I will post my ideas. :)

P.S. Yes, izzi250 you are totally right. You need to pay attention to the KI photos that they showed. But what if you need to go OUTSIDE of the domes? Or the claw-like creatures with lobster heads chasing after you?! Just saying......

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Jeetor wrote:

Those are basically 2 variations of Tempest