Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Trap????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I am a lvl 48 ice but I have a lvl 24 life. And I have seen people who have life trap. How do you get it? THANKS

Delver
May 29, 2009
The life trap spell is given by the old woman hidden on colossus boulevard by Mindy PixieCrown. She is on of the "Secret Trainers" around the spiral. You might look and see if she has anything for any of your other wizards.

I do not understand why that trap is the only one that is separate from the school.

Alura HexCaster Grandmaster Sorceress

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
austinsm7 wrote:
I am a lvl 48 ice but I have a lvl 24 life. And I have seen people who have life trap. How do you get it? THANKS

The secret trainer in Wizard City's Colossus (near Mindy) will give it to life school for free. (Right across from the trool tower, down the ramp...the door will let you in)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can get Life Trap spell from the trainer in Colossus. She is in a house located in an cul de sac across from Mindy Pixiecrown.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Life Trap is actually a secret spell. Life Wizards don't ever learn it. To get it you have to find the secret school in Collosus Boulevard. To find it, go down to the place where Mindy Pixiecrown is. Look to left, and there are some stairs down into a house. Go into the house, and there is a trainer that you can learn these spells from: Quench, Melt, Dissipate, Reshuffle, and Life Trap. :D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Check with Mildred Farseer, the secret trainer, on Colossus Blvd. She is in a little house located near Mindy Pixiecorn. Mildred has the Life Trap.

Also, Niles, the Balance Tree, in Krokotopia, has the Elemental Blade and Trap.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
Check with Mildred Farseer, the secret trainer, on Colossus Blvd. She is in a little house located near Mindy Pixiecorn. Mildred has the Life Trap.

you forgot grogger

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:

you forgot grogger

I'm not sure who grogger is? Did you mean Croaky in Digmoore Station? I think that Croaky is just fire school? not sure...

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Did you know that you can also pick up a Life Shield from Sabrina in the Fairegrounds in Wizard City?