Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

creatures

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
i am reading a good series and they have creatures living outside their house. i thought this would be a good idea for wizard101 say you could buy a few faries or a few sprites and maybe a satyr or two.i hope this is a good idea amd the good part about it is they are moving not just standing there like statues.i thought this would draw more people into wanting to play.but i have another idea to go along with this one.one night in the summer if this becomes a thing kingisle will deside when.but on that night every creature in your castle yard and land goes crazy and you can go outside and duel them.i hope you like my idea.

william battlecaller fire school lvl.34 savior of the spiral and
elizabeth goldenblossom ice school lvl.29 dracion slayer
p.s. send me a or a
thanx for reading!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
twilightwma wrote:
i am reading a good series and they have creatures living outside their house. i thought this would be a good idea for wizard101 say you could buy a few faries or a few sprites and maybe a satyr or two.i hope this is a good idea amd the good part about it is they are moving not just standing there like statues.i thought this would draw more people into wanting to play.but i have another idea to go along with this one.one night in the summer if this becomes a thing kingisle will deside when.but on that night every creature in your castle yard and land goes crazy and you can go outside and duel them.i hope you like my idea.

william battlecaller fire school lvl.34 savior of the spiral and
elizabeth goldenblossom ice school lvl.29 dracion slayer
p.s. send me a or a
thanx for reading!
your reading fablehaven huh?

Defender
May 28, 2009
that seems kinda pointless. I mean if you have a life house there are those tree dudes EVERYWHERE. I think it would be weird to have random creatures running around my castle!