Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses in the Streets?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Was I imagining fighting a Fairy Queen boss creature in Unicorn Way...in the street?! Awesome!

Survivor
May 29, 2008
grandmaster wrote:
Was I imagining fighting a Fairy Queen boss creature in Unicorn Way...in the street?! Awesome!
You are not imagining this. There is a wondering boss in Unicorn way. I always aim to fight her because of the possible drops. I think every area should have something like this. Adds a nice twist to street hunting.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2008
grandmaster wrote:

what's so awsome about it?
there were always 1 or 2 fairy queens in unicorn way

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Not your imagination. They pop out there every so often, down by the hedge maze.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
I have not been in Unicorn Way in so long, maybe they added that recently. Nice touch, and I also hope that they do that on other streets!

Survivor
May 29, 2008
grandmaster wrote:
I have not been in Unicorn Way in so long, maybe they added that recently. Nice touch, and I also hope that they do that on other streets!
The fairy queen has been there since the first day I played back in June. She is now more notably obvious, has a greater challenge and better drops.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
THERE are some other street bosses well there not bosses buy in fire cat alley the is a fire elf pathfinder which is stronger than other fire elfs

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008