Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grandmaster gear!plz help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
so i have one grand master and have 5 others on the wayy.so i want to know where can i get all the grand master gear for all schools except myth.that is the only school i dont have a wizard in.plz help.any help will be apreciated=]
please and thank you

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Malistare gives all robes (I think).
The gurtoks in his dungeon drop rings and athames.

I would go on the wizard101 wiki and under items there should be a level 50+ section and it should bring up another page to show you all the clothes.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
ily254 wrote:
so i have one grand master and have 5 others on the wayy.so i want to know where can i get all the grand master gear for all schools except myth.that is the only school i dont have a wizard in.plz help.any help will be apreciated=]
please and thank you
you get all the stuff from the same bosses
you get the hat from krayasas you get the boots from spider keeper and you get the robe from the one and only malistare! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DEATH ROCKS!

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Most top gear has a boss name on it. You can look at other people's gear and find the boss' name. Then you can beat that boss to make them give you the item you so deserve. :D Also, there is a great companion site called Wizard Central (not affiliated with Wizard Central but very helpful) that can help you with gear locations for all schools and items. Good Luck!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
wizard101central has the most detailed guide about grand gear, where to get it, what it gives, what it looks like etc.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009