Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts, Mounts....MOUNT'S ON HEAD?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
What I have seen, and happened to me is that I'm on one of my mounts... "Lalalalala" I open up my spellbook...click on one of my other mounts and that mount IS ON MY HEAD AND MY LEGS AREN'T DOING ANYTHING!!!! I tried reporting this bug...didn't work! Help!

P.S. If you have text chat and need help, do %?% it turns out as Help!!!!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Happens to me and my friends all the time. We crack up!

Anyway, its just a glitch. You're lucky if it happens to you!

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
torirules123 wrote:
What I have seen, and happened to me is that I'm on one of my mounts... "Lalalalala" I open up my spellbook...click on one of my other mounts and that mount IS ON MY HEAD AND MY LEGS AREN'T DOING ANYTHING!!!! I tried reporting this bug...didn't work! Help!

P.S. If you have text chat and need help, do %?% it turns out as Help!!!!

Are you sure you reported this bug to kingsisle? Go to kingsisle.com and go to contact then click support kingsisle did you do that? If you did and it still doesn't work then i suggest you log off and if it is still not gone, then unequip your mounts. Hope this helps :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
It happens with my wing mount all the time. I don't really care because IT'S HILARIOUS AND FUN! I even figured out how to make it happen but I am not telling! Not even for every single mount. Besides it doesn't work 100% of the time. It only works about 45% of the time.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
jackmanguy1 wrote:
It happens with my wing mount all the time. I don't really care because IT'S HILARIOUS AND FUN! I even figured out how to make it happen but I am not telling! Not even for every single mount. Besides it doesn't work 100% of the time. It only works about 45% of the time.

Can ya tell me?
plz?

Tori and Anna

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
torirules123 wrote:
jackmanguy1 wrote:

Can ya tell me?
plz?

Tori and Anna
lol sry it took me so long to reply but i havent been on the message boards in a while.
but if you teleport somewhere or go through a gate and see the loading picture with the to wizards press the spacebar.