Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cool pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
like some peapole have pets like cybras,hydra or stormzilla how do you get those pets!

julia lionthorn, myth wizard

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
silbro wrote:
like some peapole have pets like cybras,hydra or stormzilla how do you get those pets!

Dear Julia,

Those pets you see are school pets. Funny name, right? Not really. Depening on which school you have, I'm life so I will get a Saytar. It's all spell pets. Stormzilla is storm, hydra is balnce, etc. You get them at super high lvls, like 45 I think. That's what I heard.

Natalie Lifeblossom, 9 yrs. lvl 26 life wizard

Delver
May 31, 2009
you can buy pets at the pet store in wizard city, there are bosses that drop pets, and as posted above a level 48 quest gives you a school pet.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Delver
May 31, 2009
if you check with wizard 101 central the forum tells you what bosses drop. I can tell you the following
wizard city 6 pet drops
kroktopia 8 pet drops/ 3 pets provide cards
marleybone 8 pet drops 2 pets provide cards
mooshu 9 pet drops 4 pets provide cards
these are all bosses

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
torirules123 wrote:
silbro wrote:

Dear Julia,

Those pets you see are school pets. Funny name, right? Not really. Depening on which school you have, I'm life so I will get a Saytar. It's all spell pets. Stormzilla is storm, hydra is balnce, etc. You get them at super high lvls, like 45 I think. That's what I heard.

Natalie Lifeblossom, 9 yrs. lvl 26 life wizard
no you get the school pet at lvl 48