Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault Of Ice Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
I have tried several times to beat the vault of ice, but it's too powerful, i am a level 23 Adept Pyromancer asking anybody besides death to help me. I will be in realm falmea on Wednesday April 21, 2010 Eastern Standard Time.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Delver
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
wow! that's a 9AM quest....I don't do my questing until late! I rather sleep. lol sorry :/

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
I did the vault like 3 times and had to return because the second puzzle would not come up. I came on here and read to do it without leaving and have do that twice now. the 1st time i got a message saying to go see the wizard master. (I forgot his name but the main guy in the beggining). He had something for me, I went and he gave me a message like nice to see you and that was all. I checked and it still shows as a Quest that i need to do. I did it again and it still says I need to do the vault of ice quest. I am getting to the end and did get the rubbing. What am I doing wrong. Thanks

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
If you can show me haow to get that door open to fight ,I will help. I can't figure out the riddle and can't get the door open

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
I got through it, lol,
I was going to see the wrong guy.
I don't know how i can add you, but if you know i will gladly come do it with you.