Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should obtaining badges give rewards?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Think about it, some badges require a tremendous amount of time and effort. Doesn't it seem kinda fair you get a little reawd besides JUST the badge, nothing like 100000 crowns or anything, just some gold or an item exclusive to that badge (no auction or trade). Easy badges give little reawrds while others like defeating 1000 of a certain enemy or casting a certain amount of spells, give higher end reawrds

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Think about it, some badges require a tremendous amount of time and effort. Doesn't it seem kinda fair you get a little reawd besides JUST the badge, nothing like 100000 crowns or anything, just some gold or an item exclusive to that badge (no auction or trade). Easy badges give little reawrds while others like defeating 1000 of a certain enemy or casting a certain amount of spells, give higher end reawrds

Hmmm, I have always thought of a badge as a reward.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
yes i think you should get a reward WITH the bage because i mean only a badge is like o yay i got a badge and that all so yes i think getting a reward with it would be a good idea. And also if they DO add it the badges people ALREADY have they wold get a reward for it so if you have like 0 cash or item yo could end up with a bunch of items and gold. But anyway yes i think getting a reward OTHER than the badge would be good.