Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
How does one craft treasure cards?

I am Storm, I have gone to the Storm tree and purchased all of the recipes avalible. But when I go back to my Card Crafting station I can't find the recipes. What am I missing? :?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Cudama wrote:
How does one craft treasure cards?

I am Storm, I have gone to the Storm tree and purchased all of the recipes avalible. But when I go back to my Card Crafting station I can't find the recipes. What am I missing? :?

They won't be on the first page of your recipe book. Use the page key to go further into the recipe book.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
when you have your recipe list up, look over at the upper right and you'll see a yellow arrow pointing right. Click on it to go through the different categories.

The categories are Equipment (default), Housing, Treasure Cards.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Card Recipes are on the third section of recipes, after gear and housing items. Click on the arrow until you see them.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010

When you hit your Crafting button in the menu, or face your crafting station and type "x", the crafting screen pops open. There should be an arrow in the upper right of your screen that is just like the one on the Bazaar screen (when you buy or sell items to Eilif Silverfist), and clicking that arrow should cycle you through your recipes: from 1) equipment to 2) household items/furniture, to 3) cards and transmutation spells.
The lowest level cards will take a basic station to craft; in fire school the third card and higher need a card crafting station, and cannot be crafted until you become an adept crafter.

I hope that clears it up for you.
8)Angus Ironpants, 38th Pyromancer