Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I AM LVL 48 AND FINSHED GAME SO I CANT LVL UP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
plz can someone help me i cant get grand master necromancer cause i finished game i REALLY need help!!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
do you know of any side-quests that you missed throughout the game?

Delver
May 31, 2009
you need to look for missing side quest, every grandmaster I have has reached it long before I received the quest to beat malistaire. my suggestion is start with badges check wizard 101 wiki to find your missing badges.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
qancer wrote:
Do you also know how to turn off the the caps lock button or the shift button :x

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
blade950 wrote:
plz can someone help me i cant get grand master necromancer cause i finished game i REALLY need help!!

Of course you can lvl up its not the end of the world. The only time you can't lvl up is when you reach grandmaster. Do your side quests or anything that will give you xp to reach another lvl. Or you can help your friends Hope this helps

P.S. I am lvl 46 so I don't know what its like being 48 LOL

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
blade950 wrote:

Hello Blade,

Like everyone else has already suggested, you can look for side quests. There are many quests that are handed to you by various characters throughout the spiral, which are outside of the main story line. Simply roam through the worlds and find anyone with an explanation point above their head.

My advice to everyone, is to grab every task available from every character, the first time you see them. Even though that may send you down a completely new road, I have found myself defeating some enemies which are counting towards three different quests all at once. Not to mention, it ensures that you do not forget to return to that character for subsequent tasks.

In short Blade, anything that gives XP will help you continue to level up. That includes quests AND battles. Simply joining a battle in one of the streets will earn you some XP and help you achieve your goal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 18 (Journeyman Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 10 (Initiate Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 8 (Apprentice Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 5 (Apprentice Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 2 (Novice Sorcerer)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
qancer wrote:
Do you also know how to turn off the the caps lock button or the shift button :x
Sorry Quancer if you got the wrong message i was saying this towards blade not you .

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
qancer wrote:

Oh, Fred.....

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
qancer wrote:

Oh, Fred.....
Oh sorry I just get annoyed when i see someone post a long name in caps

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Luckily in case there is something wrong you will be able to level up in Celestia and have you completed Grizzleheim?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
hey try looking for side quest, if you have no side quest i don't know what to do. good luck :-)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Calm down! I was level 47 when i finished it and i thought it was the end of the world. I did ALL of the remaining side quests in D.S. and went back to M.S. because at this point everything is super easy so i would try there first so you can do the side quests in D.S. later!
Good Luck!
Mindy Rainbowpants Grandmaster Fire

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
blade950 wrote:

your luckier than me /: i had to kill malistaire ( it was my quest :) ) when i was a level 47. just do some side quests and you will get it eventually.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
what i would just do is to defeat high lvls or bosses. that gets you to lvl up. some people tell me that there is an new world coming in the summer with lvls going up to 60! so just defeat people and you will get lvled up. trust me it works.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
rozovoeushko wrote:
blade950 wrote:

your luckier than me /: i had to kill malistaire ( it was my quest :) ) when i was a level 47. just do some side quests and you will get it eventually.

Had to when I was 46 on my pyro. Ughh...now I gotta work to get to 50.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I defeated Malistare at level 45 so yeah... but anyway hey keep trying dude you will hit 50 at some point

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
Luckily in case there is something wrong you will be able to level up in Celestia and have you completed Grizzleheim?

However ... Grizzleheim is a totally lame world as far as xp goes ... they make you do hard quests then give you like 400 xp which is unfair. I will not do Grizzleheim until I finish EVERYTHING else!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I feel the same way about grizzleheim. I need to defeat Jotun but no WAY I'm going to do that as like an adept so I just lvl up and then group up with my other GrandMaster friends and battle him. I'm not too excited about Ravenscar :( .I heard its a place of ice/life and I'm a level 49 so me getting through the torchering world of Grizzleheim is 1 out 99 point 9900 I might not be able to think . and thats definitly bad

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
sparkyboy2oooo wrote:
I feel the same way about grizzleheim. I need to defeat Jotun but no WAY I'm going to do that as like an adept so I just lvl up and then group up with my other GrandMaster friends and battle him. I'm not too excited about Ravenscar :( .I heard its a place of ice/life and I'm a level 49 so me getting through the torchering world of Grizzleheim is 1 out 99 point 9900 I might not be able to think . and thats definitly bad

It's impossible to have a quest to defeat Jotun as an adept. To enter the area
where he is you have to be at least Level 40. About the general subject, just check for any side quests that you might have missed, or keep fighting major bosses.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
well, they did just start coming out soon with celestia so just wait like when yA waited for DrAgOnSpYrE :D

LoLz

Welcome to the Ravenwood News!
Here you will find all the latest news from Wizard City and around the Spiral! Read all about updates, events and downtimes, and news from our fansites. Check back often!

Want even more news? Read announcements, questions and comments on our Message Boards. JK

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I finished the game at level 46, so don't fret. I am a Grandmaster now because i found many side quests.

~Heather DeathGem~Level 50 Necromancer~ :D

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
blade950 wrote:

you probuly missed some side quests

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
like everyone said look for side quest,but also redo dungeons-you'll get half
points the second time.I have had to do that for every one of my wizards to
reach grand.XD good luck

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i'm lvl 43 and my mom is in the first area in dragon spyre but shes lvl 45 i dont get it please help me i feel left out :(