Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the worst school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Fire, fire, fire, hands down. I had a fire as my first wizard, and if you have ever been fire you will believe me when I say it was a very boring short time of my life. I deleted my level 51 fire a few days ago, I was frustrated about all the boring spells. DoTs, really, getting rid of them would make Fire much more enjoyable. And my fire wizard, he always died in PvE, even if the enemy was ice. So my reccomendation, do not choose fire! It is the worst school in the spiral

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
fancymay wrote:
Storm is not best, no school is best, no school is worst.

Ice;
Great Defenses, okay attacks and okay accuracy, weaker attacks

Fire;
DOT and good attacks, low accuracy and health

Storm;
High attacks, low accuracy and health

Death;
Damage and healing, okay attacks

Myth;
A lot of minions, okay attacks

Balance;
Judgement and blades, low attack

Life;
Great health and accuracy, low attacks

Sincerely,
Elizbeth MistLeaf
Level 39 Thaumaturge (Ice)
I agree with you. There's no better or worse school. It's also rude to say this school can defeat this school in three seconds,but someone did it. I'm not saying you did.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
peaches2matt wrote:
fizzyjosh640 wrote:
ok whoever said fire is the worst WRONG one of the best. The worst is storm i mean everyones like the fizzle precentage but it is my secondary school and i like that its just health how can you survive I also think the worst by far is myth, myths attacks a really bad=minoyaur,othorus,and way more plus you have barley and life.The best is Fire,Ice,and Death

THANK YOU!!!! Finally someone who knows the best schools! it just amazes me! Oh yeah one more thing. one person said storm is the best and he/she has 90% accuracy. WRONG! I'm talking about spells not equipment!

Matthew FIreRider Level 43 Fire
Fire,ice,and death are great schools,but all the schools have advantages and disadvantages.Even fire,ice,and death.A lot of people say their school is the best,but I'm ice and I'm not saying it's the best.If I had to say witch is the worst it would be myth.The best is life,because it's not supposed to have many attack spells.It's meant to heal.This is just an opinion.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
well,
storm has a low % of working
ice= :D
fire=
myth =the teacher is just mean
life= they give me life :-o :) :D

i cant really decide...

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Ok whoever is insulting any of the schools you're wrong! How many times do people need to say it! Every single school is balanced they have their downsides and upsides!no school is perfect!

Fire: upside:they have the best dot spells which might come in handy when you're fighting and the second most powerful spells
downside:sure they have the second lowest health,accuracy

Ice: upside:they have the most health and they can stand a great hit and average accuracy
downside:they have the weakest spells (but with buffs they can deal massive damage)

Storm: upside:they have the most powerful spells (besides storm lord sry storm)
downside:lowest health and accuracy

Myth: upside:they have the best minions,double hit and average accuracy

downside:well i can't remember

Life: upside:best heals,best accuracy

downside:low hits (same as ice)

Death: upside:heal and hit at the same time,average accuracy

downside:low hit

Balance:upside:lots of buffs,average accuracy

downside:medium hit

Survivor
Aug 25, 2008
honey12345 wrote:
Fire, fire, fire, hands down. I had a fire as my first wizard, and if you have ever been fire you will believe me when I say it was a very boring short time of my life. I deleted my level 51 fire a few days ago, I was frustrated about all the boring spells. DoTs, really, getting rid of them would make Fire much more enjoyable. And my fire wizard, he always died in PvE, even if the enemy was ice. So my reccomendation, do not choose fire! It is the worst school in the spiral

lol fire is not the worst school at all. Fire has good damage and normal accuracy. if you died in pve doesnt mean fire is bad. You probably dont know how to use it. I am at Ds right now and i have soloed most of the game, its pretty simple you just put up some traps and blades, one hit with the meteor and boom! there all gone. and for those who say storm is the worst, storms damage makes up for all the fizzles it gets. Storm wizards get there 6 pip spell before any other school. Most storm wizards around level 28 can hit as high as 2k to all enemies with tempest. In my opinion i think myth or balance are the worst. There not really balanced much and there attacks are not that great either. No offense to any one :D

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
No offence to the creator of this topic, but I find this a very bad topic. No school is the worst, there are just ups and downs to each school. For example Storm may have lots of fizzles, but if you have the right gear and spells to boost you, you can be just fine! And storm has the most powerful spells in the game.

Other examples are that the Death spells may have need a lot of pips to cast, but most spells deal you partly too. The Life spells may be weak, but they have lots of healing!

I rest my case here because I do not want to go on about something that is pretty obvious and that creator of this topic should have realized before he posted this.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Glitter10266 wrote:

Hello(:

So, you're wondering what the 'worst' school is?
I think that all schools are good, except for myth.
Sure some of the attacks look good, but do they really do good damage?
Next worst school is probably ice.

But that's just my opinion.

CourtneyPixieDust
Grandmaster Life Wizard.
No to sound rude but heres an idea to all who say myth is worst (including the person i am quoting) MAKE A MYTH AND YOU TELL ME ITS THE WORST.

(btw DEATH IS. Without boosts and their overpowered traps, Death is weaker than like anything)
I think myth is the worst and death and balance are the best no offense

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009