Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I haven't officially made it to MooShu yet, but I'm out of quests. Legit Quests:

To Locate Big Ben Cat for the Prospector. Where's Big Ben?
I need to locate the Eight Yardbird in Helgrid Warren. I don't think I have access to that area yet. The last message I got said I should let rising heroes take care of stuff in Grizzelheim.
Use Story of Earl in Northguard. I couldn't get into the throne room.

Possibly from a stolen ride to Mooshu: Make two Seal of the Seraphim (I don't have the recipe.)
From MooShu: Collect History of Mooshu
From MooShu: Defeat Death Soldiers and Collect Stolen Message

Can you point me in the right direction?

Hero
May 27, 2009
It sounds to me like you should be in Marleybone, probably talking to either Watson or Sherlock Bones. Big Ben is the final dungeon in Marleybone, after you complete each of the Counterweights.

Hero
May 02, 2009
GrizzleHeim is a parralel world, meaning that you get access to certain areas at certain levels, provided you completed all the main quests in the previous area, and you get access to the throne room once you complete I believe the first 3 areas of grizzleheim.

For the Big Ben cat, that's the final dungeon in Marleybone. The cat is behind a set of crates to the left, so go up a certain floors, and you'll find him.

As for Mooshu, you can get the crafting recipe from Toshio. The history book quest, look to see where they're located at, and use your quest helper when needed. The Death Soliders are in I believe the village of sorrow, but you have to keep fighting them until you get the stolen message.

I hope I helped.