Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arenas in other worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I have played Wizard101 for about nine months now and i simply hate that to get to the dueling arena you have to go to unicorn way. Perhaps you can create a dueling arena in every world to make it easier so you don't have to leave your current world?

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
This'd be a cool idea. Maybe make one on Dragonspyre that would have a Wyldfire on as soon as the duel starts.

Or better yet, have settings for arena duels. Like if you wanted to fight in Krok, and have a constant Sanctuary spell on during the duel.

Historian
May 15, 2009
this is the point of marks but i get where u are coming from
yes i would like to see portals to other worlds but to make it so players dont have to go to the world tree you could make it like you have to me ??? level to use these portals or this ??? rank to use the portals

Delver
May 31, 2009
while I like the idea of being able to get to the areana from each world, I make some of my best friends after an areana fight and if we appear in different worlds I would lose that opportunity. As much as I don`t want to face a level 40+ wizard because he is a private and I am a captian I still would not want areanas where you need to be a certain rank to enter.