Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Cards!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I have an idea for some new cards,and pets for wizard101. Only for level 60's.

Myth~Speed claw-A jackal starts running in circles every time he runs around he gets faster soon on the 5th time he hits everyone causing 875 damage.

Life~Wild vine- A group of vines grabs a person and picks them up then throws them to the ground.Causing 650 damage

Death~Bone Tiger(Couldnt think of a name)-A skeletal tiger comes crashing down and jumps onto its opponent taking away 700 health and giving half to the owner.

Storm~Storm Tornado-A wind tornado comes and gets hit by lightning and turns into storm tornado with bolts circling it.It hits every opponent 735 with stun, Only a 70 percent chance of hitting.

Ice~Ice age-Turns a wizard into an ice block, spins around really fast then bust causing 550 damage

Fire~Valcano Interferance- A valcano hits every player causing 500 damage then 100 each round

Balance-Stones starts to hit every wizard causing 100 damage per pip and sand flys into wizards eyes and stuns them for around

Historian
May 15, 2009
these ideas would not be very fair with some of them but i like the imagination i have a few ideas of my own

lvl 60 life-
Nature's fury
the opposing team is attacked for 600 each by a group of tree walkers
cost: 10 pips
accuracy 85%

death:
bone master
10 pips
85%
a true master of necromancy appears and summons a hoard of skeletons and thet attack one player for 700 damage and they steal 1 charm off the target and give it to the caster

myth: ( i got nothing XD)

storm:
triton fury:
cost 10 pips
accuracy 50%
a group of 3 tritons appear and they gather energy in their spears and combine the eletrical energy together in a single bolt that deals 1200 damage and one stun to the target

Ice:
winter grasp
pip cost 6
accuracy: 80%
in exchange for 1000 health
steal 4 pips from the target