Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own Minion!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
This would be kinda cool, fill out this form to make your own minion to help you in all kinds of battles, and it can also walk around with you if you want! If it is a wizard, please put what it looks like.Here is an example of what I did.
Wizard Name: Jordan Dawnmender
School:Ice
Level:35
Health:2,025
Mana:286
Here is where you fill out what minion you want!
Minion Name: Duplicated Wizard
What it looks like: A very strong wizard that has a strong sword and blonde long hair.
School: Ice
Health: 7 1/2,000
Mana: 987

Defender
May 28, 2009
don't ya think that's too extreme for a minion? I don't think minions HAVE mana either. Here is mine:
fire minion: fire sprite (looks like sprite but with flaming hair and bright red clothes)
1-7 pips
for grand fire wizards
100-1000 health
purpose: to heal, to give boosts, and attack a lot

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Yeah it would b kinda cool to have your OWN minion at ALL times. Here is what mine would e like.

Name: Colin Starforge

Level: 51

School: Star (new school coming with celestial)

Health: 3,672

Mana: 517

I hope you lik my minion nicole 3004.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
ok my turn...

my name: Hunter StarBlade
class: myth
level: 19
health:989
mana: 124
my minion: Mr. munchy
what it looks like: a big as a square tissue box a hamburger that can attack and summon his own minions, Mr. french fries, miss soft drink, Ronald McDonald, or with two pips the king from burger king.
class: balance
health:300
mana: 57

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
i think that would be a good idea but i would think it need a cap of some sort as in it cant have more health then you or it cant have any higher rank spells then your wizard, and i am sure it would cost crowns ;). idea wizard101? get some more money i thnink it would work but they make some money off them hinchmen already so. i dont think they will really look into it

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
chadkoala wrote:
Yeah it would b kinda cool to have your OWN minion at ALL times. Here is what mine would e like.

Name: Colin Starforge

Level: 51

Health: 3,672

Mana: 517

I hope you lik my minion nicole 3004.

I was interested in this bit:

The schools coming with Celestia can't be first schools; only second if you read the thing about them.
While I'm typing - here is mine:

Wizard Name: Amber LegendBlade
School: Fire
Health: 2,309 (or something like that)
Mana: 300 and something

Minion Name: Fire Creature (There are loads called Creature but depending on what school it belongs to depends on what the first part of it's name is)
What it looks like: A normal wizard with bright red gloves with flaming tips, an orange top with the fire school symbol on it, Red and orange trousers and flaming shoes and flaming hair (all look the same except storm would have the storm sybol with purple and yellow; myth would be yellow and blue with the myth sympol and sew on)
School: Fire
Health: 2,000 (all school minions will have 2,000)
Mana: 100 (again, all school minions will have 100)

So basically mine is one exactly the same for all the schools. The only difference being the clothes. I hope you like my idea :)

Amber LegendBlade
Level 45
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008

from the guy

The schools coming with Celestia can't be first schools; only second if you read the thing about them.

yes well with that it said WIZARDS cannot have it as there first school but what about MINIONS, it said nothing about minions not being able to have it as there fist school so technically i CAN have a star minion.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008

one thing i find a problem with, you have WAY 2 many minions at MOST have 3 or 4 but not 7 i mean that TOO much