Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I find a Mander pet?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 23, 2009

So, I really want one, but I have looked everywhere! Does anyone know where to get one? If anyone knows, I'd like to be able to know please.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
You can get a fire salamander when you defeat Prince Manu Nirini, in the Throne Room of Fire, in the Pyramid of the Sun. That's where i got my pet.

Community Leader
Storm Mander can be won from Prince Aka Karanahn tomb of storms

Both fire and storm can be also found at the bazaar

Delver
May 31, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Thanks! I'll be sure to look, sometimes things don't show in the Bazaar. And, I don't mind if they don't give me a card. It's just for looks. (:

Delver
May 31, 2009
if you don`t care about getting card then fight prince manu nerini for a fire mander in the pyramid and prince aka karanahu for a storm mander in the tomb of storms

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I didn't get the mander from Prince Manu Nirini, so would I have to keep defeating him or something?

Lol to kelvin111. Nice one. xD

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Typo on my last post, I thought you said Manu Nirini. Thanks a bunch though!

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
mpetersen68 wrote:
why would you want a mander they dont give you a card?

lol so they cute. People like pets for more than the cards they give you, you know. :-D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
fancymay wrote:

So, I really want one, but I have looked everywhere! Does anyone know where to get one? If anyone knows, I'd like to be able to know please.

You can actuly buy a ice one from a shop on Krokospinx. Its the guy standing by a stand by the entrence, near the boat. He sells a ice mander.

~Hope this helps,
Masonsgirl99

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
I'm having trouble getting a fire mander. i keep killing prince nirini and krokenhamen over and over! If you have any tips to help speed it up, pls let me know! (I've noticed when i bring friends in i get less loot. Why???)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
waffle2457 wrote:
I'm having trouble getting a fire mander. i keep killing prince nirini and krokenhamen over and over! If you have any tips to help speed it up, pls let me know! (I've noticed when i bring friends in i get less loot. Why???)

You just have to keep fighting till you get one. It's like gambling you keep playing till you hit the jack pot.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
I want the mander that gives mander card someone told me you could get it from kiwu in krahnahn barracks are they trying to waste my time? I have seen people with mander pets that give mander card i want it cause i am myth and i want myth attacks

ethan legend blade lvl 33 myth

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Kiwu for green mander
does kiwu's mander have mander spell cause i am hunting for it

ethan legend blade lvl 33 myth

Defender
May 10, 2010
buy one in krokosphinx. There is a guy in a booth that sells heckhounds and ice manders.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Storm Mander can be won from Prince Aka Karanahn tomb of storms

Both fire and storm can be also found at the bazaar

Bazaar doesnt sell pets O_o

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
You can also buy an ice salimander close to the balance school.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Well you can get an Ice Mander pet from a tent outside the Krokosphinx. I have seen a mander card from a red mander pet, but I don't know how you get that.

Jasmine StormBlood
Lv. 20 Adept Sorcerer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance is not the best nor the worst. Because all schools are equally powerful.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
:-D I got a Ice Mander and I got it at a shop in Krockatopia you have to get the boat to Krokosphinks or have a friend that can I got a friend that could by standing in front of it and trying to click on evrey guy that looked like they were going in. :-)

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
eggywig wrote:
Well you can get an Ice Mander pet from a tent outside the Krokosphinx. I have seen a mander card from a red mander pet, but I don't know how you get that.

Jasmine StormBlood
Lv. 20 Adept Sorcerer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance is not the best nor the worst. Because all schools are equally powerful.
Ice is the best defense. Storm is the best attack. Life is the best healer. Fire is second best attack. Balance is best shields. Myth is best minions. Death steals life from others. I have Ice salamander because I am Ice! :-D