Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not the first time...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
No, this isn't the first time something like this has happened, but I realize it is my fault for being so careless.

I bought some crowns, and once again I switched around the accounts, and ended up putting them on my account instead of my daughter's. So, obviously, I sent a message to Kingsisle about it. Now they aren't on my account, they aren't showing up at all. Please, let me know what's going on. Yes, I kept quiet about it for a while because I thought they'd fix it but they haven't so yet again I've decided to send you guys a message. Please, fix it.

Thanks so much,
- Concerned Parent

Administrator
Young Wizard,
Mr Lincoln sent this information to the email address you used to register with Wizard101. Please check to make sure that email address is valid if you want to receive Help & Support communications.

Players can transfer purchased Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.
To transfer Crowns:
->Log in to the Family Master Account, and purchase a block of Crowns, or use Crowns you already have on your Account.
->Go to your 'My Accounts' section of the website and you will see a list of your Family of Accounts.
->Click on the Transfer Button and you will be guided through transferring Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

community@wizard101.com