Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW LEVEL CAP-STRAONGER SPELLS-SCHOOL MOUNTS?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
HI EVERYONE!
So i was thinking, and, if there is going to be a lvl cap increase, then there should be more spells (up to lvl 60) for all schools (including the new schools). If KI is going to open a new world they should make new, stronger spells for each school to accompany it. Celestia is going to be the new dragonspyre (the new hardest world) and if our spells are only dragonspyre lvl they wont help us too much in this new much harder world. Just think about what it would be like if the strongest spell you got was moo shu lvl and then you went to dragonspyre and there were no new spells. It would be EXTREMELY difficult to complete dragonspyre with weaker spells. Well thats what its gonna be like when celestia opens.
On a side note, and this is just a cool suggestion, to accompany the new spells when you learn your lvl 60 spell you should get not a school pet but a school mount which would compliment your main school , NOT YOUR SECOND SCHOOL). Here are a few EXAMPLES/ SUGGESTIONS

ICE- an ice weavern
MYTH- an orthrus
LIFE- a centaur
DEATH- a big black cat or werewolfe
FIRE- a sunbird or pheonix (not a dragon bec. they are alrdy available mount)
BALANCE- well idk i cant rly think of one
STORM- a kraken, or triton, or a lightning bolt

So what is your feedback on the new spells and the new mount thing. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR COOL NEW SPELLS FOR THE LVL CAP OR AWESOME MOUNTS FOR THE SCHOOLS, TELL ME.

AEDAN SPIRITRIDER lvl 49 almost 50 DEATH
AEDAN lvl 13 STORM

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I think the Death mount should be a bat.
I know there are bat wings, but I am talking a Vampire that has transformed and is now a bat. It could be called Vampire Bat and would have fangs.

Heather DeathGem~Level 50 Death~

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
While we know that there are going to be new schools, there has been no announcement that these will be new spells. I for one would perfer to see quests to understand the school's magic better and to add a bonus to the accuracy and damage

A major hint is that once we get our capstone spell at level 48, we get a badge, and most are fairly tough. If these become innate abilities, it would just make what we currently use better.

It also my hope we get another level of crafting...so we can start crafting the 'missing' cards....and maybe to decrease crafting times.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Gryffan101 wrote:

BALANCE- well idk i cant rly think of one

Balance should be a Mander.