Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 fire gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Does anyone know where I can get level 50 gear for fire, I spent over 8 hours trying the level 50 hat, finally got it.

I am also after the boots and read on the message board that they can be found at "Yereva Spiderkeeper"

Is there anywhere else that that level 50 could be found.

Thank you, your help is appreciated

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
malistare drops the fire robe and the gortuks(spelled wrong?) drop the ring and amulet and the drake rider staff is the best fire staff

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get level 50 gear for fire, I spent over 8 hours trying the level 50 hat, finally got it.

I am also after the boots and read on the message board that they can be found at "Yereva Spiderkeeper"

Yah boots are at Spiderkeeper. Of course robe is at Malistaire. And you can find the athame at homunculous (gives a bit more life/mana than the regular). But you could also do the gurtok's or Malistaire's athame and ring. I am currently trying to find the fire deck (if there is one) for my pyro (47 right now), but no luck so far. I'll tell you if I find anything.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
westernprincess wrote:

well, i'm a grand fire, so here's how it is
shoes- yeva spider keeper
hat-viktor snowcrusher
robe-malistaire
athame-gurtok
ring-gurtok
sword- dean darkflame
necklace-viktor snowcrusher

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Thnak you everyone for your help. I now know where to go to get the rest of the gear I need. I still need the boots and ring and didn't know there is level 50 decks.
Thank again

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
westernprincess wrote:

Yah boots are at Spiderkeeper. Of course robe is at Malistaire. And you can find the athame at homunculous (gives a bit more life/mana than the regular). But you could also do the gurtok's or Malistaire's athame and ring. I am currently trying to find the fire deck (if there is one) for my pyro (47 right now), but no luck so far. I'll tell you if I find anything.

One problem for me, i accidently sold my dragon rider staff and i dont know where i can get another one. :? :( but one thing i do know is that you can get the fire deck from a boss in the labyrinth
Fire Grand Hat: I dont know. :(
Fire Grand Robe: Malistaire
Fire Grand Boots: Yevera SpiderKeeper
Fire Grand Staff/Wand: Finishing Dragonspyre Academy
Fire Grand Deck: In Labyrinth Somewhere
Fire Grand Ring: I forgot.
Fire Grand Athame: Homunculous/Fire Gurtok or Ice Gurtok in Great Spyre
Last Fire Pet: At level 48- Helephant
Last Fire Card: At level 48- Fire Dragon
Good luck. :D 8)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
Thnak you everyone for your help. I now know where to go to get the rest of the gear I need. I still need the boots and ring and didn't know there is level 50 decks.
Thank again

The deck is fire only has 60 cards and the storm guy (forgot his name) in the labyrinth in ds has it.