Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Friends.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I think that since KI has all the records on game play and all that like who is on friends list and who is on ignore should be acceptable for a player to request that a friend that they accidentally deleted be put back on the friends list.

I lost a great friend in this game like that and nothing has been the same since.

I go by the name of Adam Owldreamer and her name was Cheyenne Mooncaster.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
I think that since KI has all the records on game play and all that like who is on friends list and who is on ignore should be acceptable for a player to request that a friend that they accidentally deleted be put back on the friends list.

I lost a great friend in this game like that and nothing has been the same since.

That's bad. :( :(

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Yea me too, I accidently deleted my character and once I got him back all the friends were gone, luckly I have my friends on the other character so I was able to get some back

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
i kinda have a part anwser to help you have to be lucky though and they have to be on if they were the last person you private chatted to click r on your keyboard and you can send a message asking for them to add you again one more thing they have to be the last person that private chatted to YOU so for example i said hi then they said hi and i took them off they said something to me last so i could click r then talk to ask for them to add me you have to be lucky but its worth a try next time you lose one! i hope this comes in handy and good luck!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I lost a friend, when I placed him on the ignore list and when I clicked on the unignore buttom, he was deleted. :(

Due to a misunderstanding, the only link I had also disappeared. I:

I have been searching for him. Should there be like a lost and found friends area, if the ignore glitch is not fixed?

Alura Dreamweaver

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
:( I had my friend Ian SoulHunter, but he wasnt on my list, neither was he on my friend's list. I wonder if you KI can help me get it back plz

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
yeah that happened to me but i was lucky i was doing quests and he lost connection but she brought one of her friends i feel really bad for you :(

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
i have encountered this glitch as well. i had a friend named patrick ashcaller. we were doing the grand chasm together. then about 4 months later, i checked my list to see if he was there, and he wasnt on it. i wish KI would fix it we were good friends :(

paul ironflame, level 50 grandmaster pyromancer, savior of the spiral

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
jaronuts wrote:

I did it too once. I wanted to text chat my friend Alexander PixieLeaf but I pressed Ignore by mistake Now, i cant get him back, He was an AWESOME friend. my name is Luke SkyWalker. He was telling me how he was getting his Scarecrow spell. I hope he has it

Survivor
May 05, 2010
[size15]the friends code is an awesome feature, however there should be a search for wizards just for situations of lost friends via, accidently deleting them or a glitch in the system, Yes, you also have limited the wizards to various Names, but if the picture and school is posted next to their names, would narrow it down to minimum. A real good friend lost her special guy, by an accident and she is devistated. His name is Matthew Dragonspyre she sits on line roaming realms in hopes of finding him. You've made a great community, we need to find a better way to keep our friends close. Humans make mistakes, Wizard101 is almost perfected it's communities. Thank You, Alura Winterblossom is searching hard for Matthew Dragonspyre he has purple hair and is a GM. I didn't get the info on what school he was in, but if he reads this maybe he can post here or maybe make a lost and found message board would be an easy start.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
It is nice to know Im not the only one that delete my best buddy by mistake. His name is Tristan ShadowWalker and he was last a level 58 and storm school. My name is Alura Windbane ( ice school and currently level 43). I have roamed everywhere to find him but no luck. If anyone knows him pass him along a message that I'm looking for him.

Thanks