Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Sidewalk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Why isn't there sidewalks in Marleybone for Wizards to walk on? Every time I am trying to get to some place in Marleybone, I get stuck on those brown wood planks and then the monsters put me into a battle with them. It would be very helpful to have at least something for Wizards to walk on so we do not have to get into battles in Marleybone as much anymore. A whole lot of my friends have been complaining about this situation too. And I am sure that other players of Wizard101 probably agree with me. Thanks! :)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
There ARE sidewalks in MB. Your supposed to walk on the edges of the rooftops.

Anyways it used to be waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy worse and they really did make it easier. Maybe try walking a few feet behind the cats so they won't catch you.

Delver
May 31, 2009
After the sidewalks of wizard city and the clearly maked safty zones of kroktopia, marleybone sucks. It is intended to make you more careful because areas of mooshu, grizzlehiem, and dragonspyre are tougher still. The learning process is a pain, but if you can make it in marleybone it is a skill that will serve you well in other worlds.

As for actually doing it, be patient look out for monsters and stick to the outside. I know some people`s computers are jerky so they get caught more, sorry other than telling you to give yourself space before you cross and to mark places so you don`t run so much there is not much else you can do. If nothing else reliefs your frustration know that all the the cats and rats you kill are helping you get badges.