Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

late nighters club

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
alright all you late night players pleas post here i know its hard to find help with quests and dungeons late at night so im making a late night club in this clube you can get help with thoughs quests and dungeons so feel free to join the late nighters you know who you are

just post here and what you need help with and your wizards name and what server and aeria your in and im sure some one will be willing to help if not myself pleas do note this board is for late nighters only

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Sariana1337 wrote:
alright all you late night players pleas post here i know its hard to find help with quests and dungeons late at night so im making a late night club in this clube you can get help with thoughs quests and dungeons so feel free to join the late nighters you know who you are

just post here and what you need help with and your wizards name and what server and aeria your in and im sure some one will be willing to help if not myself pleas do note this board is for late nighters only

I am usually on late also, and have a wide selection of characters. I like this topic line, and can help if needed.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I'm usually on anytime after midnight EST. With 2 accounts, I've got grandmasters all the way down to a couple of wizards in their upper teens.

And I'm an adult with open chat.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
I am a late nighter also anytime from after I put the kiddos to bed at 9 est till way in the am hours. I am Gm's in Fire Death and Balance, Storm 48, Myth 47(currently playing most) PM me if ya wanna battle something, or Pvp

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I am usually on after 9 pm PST (that would be midnight EST) and I am always happy to make new friends in game, I have ice and balance grandmasters, working on life in MooShu at present. Happy to help others at any time that I am on, I will keep an eye on this thread--I don't always play in the same realm.

I am an adult with open chat.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I am also on at different times throughout the day and night. I have multiple grandmasters and would be willing to help with almost any boss or dungeon.

Hannah Lifebringer level 50 Life

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I'm usually on for most of the night. I have full-open chat but I'm not very used to using it. ~_~* Most of the time I play with my husband and we call across the house at each other, but he always ends up calling it a night before I'm ready to be done for the day! *^_^* I started playing about a week ago and I'm totally addicted! I made it all the way to Marleybone already (and I am VERY excited to be helping Sherlock Holmes--er, "Bones").
I rather like the quiet of being on late at night--no getting a friend request at random because you happened to walk by. (What? You have no idea who or what I am, or how I fight...? Why do you want to friend me?)
There are a few dungeons I haven't done yet (though we made it through the Sunken City!) and sometimes I have trouble with just the normal monsters. I'm a Life wizard, approaching level 30 (well, my main is, Cassandra Starblade, my alt is an ice boy who's still someplace in Wizard City).

I suppose I could kinda use some help with Marleybone in general. I have a class-quest in Chelsea Court but I haven't figured out how to get there yet.
Cassandra Starblade, lvl 29 Life (as of this writing)

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
ok i am a all day player, mostly late nights, i have 5 wiz to that are grands and the other 3 are masters. so if you find me sure i cane help.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
miakakiri wrote:
I'm usually on for most of the night. I have full-open chat but I'm not very used to using it. ~_~* Most of the time I play with my husband and we call across the house at each other, but he always ends up calling it a night before I'm ready to be done for the day! *^_^* I started playing about a week ago and I'm totally addicted! I made it all the way to Marleybone already (and I am VERY excited to be helping Sherlock Holmes--er, "Bones").
I rather like the quiet of being on late at night--no getting a friend request at random because you happened to walk by. (What? You have no idea who or what I am, or how I fight...? Why do you want to friend me?)
There are a few dungeons I haven't done yet (though we made it through the Sunken City!) and sometimes I have trouble with just the normal monsters. I'm a Life wizard, approaching level 30 (well, my main is, Cassandra Starblade, my alt is an ice boy who's still someplace in Wizard City).

I suppose I could kinda use some help with Marleybone in general. I have a class-quest in Chelsea Court but I haven't figured out how to get there yet.

I can help you with the life quest in Marleybone if you want, you just have to follow the quest arrows to the location--if I remember correctly there were 2 life specific quests in Marleybone, one is with a character that you have to fight 9 times. You can exit and heal and reenter to do it. Let me know if you want help from my life wiz--my life wizard is now level 36.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Late Nighter here; havent been on in awhile but plan on starting play again soon. I have 2 Grands, a Master and several others, if anyone needs help.
Kaitlyn Jadestrider
Grandmaster Life

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Anybody workin' the Krokotopia / Marleybone area after 2000 EST can look me up! I'm usually on until 2330 or so.

Benjamin Earthwalker

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
lizziek wrote:
miakakiri wrote:

I can help you with the life quest in Marleybone if you want, you just have to follow the quest arrows to the location--if I remember correctly there were 2 life specific quests in Marleybone, one is with a character that you have to fight 9 times. You can exit and heal and reenter to do it. Let me know if you want help from my life wiz--my life wizard is now level 36.

Well, I managed to get through dealing with Freddie, and I've beaten pretty much everything in Chelsea Court (I spend vast portions of the night on this game). Now I'm ready to face the Ironworks and I'm about level 31 (or am I 32? I don't remember). I don't think I want to do the Ironworks all by myself, though. ~_~* My husband isn't up to that quest yet.

Cassandra Starblade, Magus Thurgist (I probably misspelled that...)

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Cassaandra, I have a Balance that just finished the ironworks but if you need help, I could team up with you and help you get through the area.
Calamity Wildheart
Balance lvl 31

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Sariana1337 wrote:

Yep I'm on every day and willing 2 help any1 who needs it
just give area time date an realm an ill try an add u so i can help

Emma SummerCaster 45 Life

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
darkforce101 wrote:
Cassaandra, I have a Balance that just finished the ironworks but if you need help, I could team up with you and help you get through the area.
Calamity Wildheart
Balance lvl 31

I managed to get through Ironworks with my husband (Kane Ashheart, necromancer, about level 33 now). Now I'm nearly ready to enter Katz Lab, just poking about and trying to finish a few more sidequests to squeeze in an extra level (I have only a little more to go until level 34 as I write this). I'm usually hanging around on the Wu realm, but I switch around sometimes. Usually if I'm hunting reagents, but I'm finished with the Marleybone crafting quest, so I should mostly stay put. The only other time I tend to swap realms is if it gets crowded. Currently I'm running about in Knight's Court, and occasionally visiting Regency Square--usually either to turn in quests or because I got beat up.
I'm on most of the time...

Cassandra Starblade, Life 33

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Just finished a successful solo run of Katz Lab. I decided not to attempt the secret boss, but I'll be re-doing the dungeon later with my husband anyway, so I figure I'll do that part then. I was a little scared, because of some of the things I read about the Katz Lab here on the forums, but it wasn't all that bad, really. But I beat the doc, completed the quest, and managed to pick up the book and the cat, all by myself. Not sure how much farther I'll get on my own, but we'll see.

Cassandra Starblade, 34 Life (As of this writing. I'm almost level 35.)

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I amusually up late, solo runs. If you set up a time i can try and log on then.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
miakakiri wrote:

I can help i'm already done with Malistaire and i have NOTHING to do seriously i'm bored happy to help when ever i'm on.

David RainDreamer level 48 theurgist (or how ever you spell it i'm a life wizard)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
blizzerd79 wrote:
I can help i'm already done with Malistaire and i have NOTHING to do seriously i'm bored happy to help when ever i'm on.

David RainDreamer level 48 theurgist (or how ever you spell it i'm a life wizard)

If you completed Malistaire at level 48, then you have a bunch of side quests that you skipped.

Every single one of my wizards that finished the game have reached level 50 before getting to Malistaire just by doing every quest in a given area before moving on to the next area.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Is anyone up for wandering around MooShu? I managed to get there just before the servers went offline for maintenance last night, but my husband says he's not really interested in going there.

I'll be on the Wu realm most of the night, poking about in MooShu--probably mostly the Jade Palace and Hamatsu Villiage areas, since I haven't wandered to anywhere else yet--I literally just started.

Cassandra Starblade, 36 Life