Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Candy World...New world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Ok, I read on a post that Prof. Greyrose is from Candy World, a land with cookie roads, candycane trees and gingerbread houses.
So, maybe this is a hint for a new world?

What do you think the plot would be?
What do you think the creatures there would be?
Throw some ideas out there!

Historian
May 15, 2009
candy world would be a LONG time to make but i am anxious to see if they will they already making professor Balestrom's home Cletesia if thats his home i dunno XD

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Dragonflame8 wrote:
Ok, I read on a post that Prof. Greyrose is from Candy World, a land with cookie roads, candycane trees and gingerbread houses.
So, maybe this is a hint for a new world?

What do you think the plot would be?
What do you think the creatures there would be?
Throw some ideas out there!

Um I just want to know what post you got this off of. Because I am pretty sure she would not have come from a place called Candy World.

Administrator
It's true! There's an interview on the Friendly Necromancer that has details.

http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/search/label/Professor%20Greyrose

As for Lydia Greyrose, she is actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. She is one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, she is actually only a half sister to them, which is why she has faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably her half-faery blood that made her "the good one." She learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that she could help the children get away.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

As for Lydia Greyrose, she is actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. She is one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, she is actually only a half sister to them, which is why she has faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably her half-faery blood that made her "the good one." She learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that she could help the children get away.
HAHAHAHA LOL the story of candy world Um maybe the gobblers dont need to hear about this...

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
the gobblers should pack there bags and leave collosus blvd and go to candy world. it would be every gobblers dream land!! lol

Defender
May 28, 2009
candy world would be AWESOME if it was a real world! I would get a gobbler potion and start eating everything. I would TOTALLY buy a candy castle! The small one would probably be a gingerbread house!

Historian
May 15, 2009
i agree with the professer ice is my favorite school besides storm so every secondary school or third school i have is always Ice this is because i LOVE snow and ice and i would love to go to candyland

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

HAHAHAHA LOL the story of candy world Um maybe the gobblers dont need to hear about this...

Lol

Survivor
May 10, 2009

As for Lydia Greyrose, she is actually from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. She is one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, she is actually only a half sister to them, which is why she has faerie wings and they do not). The other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably her half-faery blood that made her "the good one." She learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that she could help the children get away.HAHAHAHA LOL the story of candy world Um maybe the gobblers dont need to hear about this...

woah where did you get this info again???
that would be kewl lol

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
SHHHHHHHH! the gobblers are comming just ack normal hi gobbler we arent talking about a world made out of food or anything
heres a umm strange idea to stop the forces of cookies (aka EVIL) you have to ask the gobblers for help

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
nofloc wrote:
SHHHHHHHH! the gobblers are comming just ack normal hi gobbler we arent talking about a world made out of food or anything
heres a umm strange idea to stop the forces of cookies (aka EVIL) you have to ask the gobblers for help

greyrose you came from a candy world whats it like there

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
A candy world would be awesome!

Lord Licorice (sp?) all mean and evil in his big castle...could be the big boss at the end.

Fighting walking Marshmellows with mean little faces, all different colored gumballs, chocolate bunnies, gummy bears, sour worms and big chocolate globs, so many possibilities!

Houses made of gingerbread, ice cream scoop little huts, and vendors with that classic 50's style ice cream shop look to them.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Josh1128Sh wrote:
A candy world would be awesome!

Lord Licorice (sp?) all mean and evil in his big castle...could be the big boss at the end.

Fighting walking Marshmellows with mean little faces, all different colored gumballs, chocolate bunnies, gummy bears, sour worms and big chocolate globs, so many possibilities!

Houses made of gingerbread, ice cream scoop little huts, and vendors with that classic 50's style ice cream shop look to them.

so greyrose whats the cook pot
from bejamin iceshard 49 ice wizard

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Candy World would be awesome! :D Instead of just "Candy World" for the name I would call it Chocolate Valley or something like that. 8)