Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New entrance to a powerful dungeon...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
You guys all know of the circle in the middle of Ravenwood, right? You know that it has icons of fire, ice, death, storm, life, and myth, well I have an idea for it. Ok this is how it would work:

You would have to be AT LEAST lvl 50 to join.

Ok a GM fire stands on the fire icon, ice on ice icon, storm on storm icon, ect, with balance in the middle of the spiral.

Once everyone is on their school icon, the circle begins to spin and slowly goes under-ground. Then it brings the 7 players to a very hard, under-ground dungeon. In the very center contains a duel circle.

The duel circle has enough spaces for 14 players (which increases the size, of course). And they will have to face 7 bosses together. They would be all be major bosses. I'm thinking Malistaire, Jotun, Jotun's brother, his other brother, Jade oni, Dean Darkflame from the labyrinth, and let's say Ivan Soulsinger (i guess). They all came back for revenge.

So in other words, it would be a major battle. And if you win, you get something really good.

Ever since I was a apprentice, I always hoped that circle would have some really cool purpose.

Tell me what you think!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
You guys all know of the circle in the middle of Ravenwood, right? You know that it has icons of fire, ice, death, storm, life, and myth, well I have an idea for it. Ok this is how it would work:

You would have to be AT LEAST lvl 50 to join.

Ok a GM fire stands on the fire icon, ice on ice icon, storm on storm icon, ect, with balance in the middle of the spiral.

Once everyone is on their school icon, the circle begins to spin and slowly goes under-ground. Then it brings the 7 players to a very hard, under-ground dungeon. In the very center contains a duel circle.

The duel circle has enough spaces for 14 players (which increases the size, of course). And they will have to face 7 bosses together. They would be all be major bosses. I'm thinking Malistaire, Jotun, Jotun's brother, his other brother, Jade oni, Dean Darkflame from the labyrinth, and let's say Ivan Soulsinger (i guess). They all came back for revenge.

So in other words, it would be a major battle. And if you win, you get something really good.

Ever since I was a apprentice, I always hoped that circle would have some really cool purpose.

Tell me what you think!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING AND AWESOME! :D :D :D :D :D

Caleb Walker Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Historian
May 15, 2009
this wouldn't be able to work because 14 wizard slots would be more of an oval not as circle plus we already have a lvl 50 only dungeon thats hard asd they can multi cast spells in a single turn i believe was said

OOH! i just had an idea XD
dual casting

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
this wouldn't be able to work because 14 wizard slots would be more of an oval not as circle plus we already have a lvl 50 only dungeon thats hard asd they can multi cast spells in a single turn i believe was said

OOH! i just had an idea XD
dual casting

Yah, but just an idea