Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 102!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Ok lets do something fun. Pretend you are making a new game, Wizard102!
*What are the worlds?
* Schools?
* Give 1 new boss, and spell
* Whats the plot?
*Level cap?
Here is mine

*Theres 6 worlds, Wizard reisistance Your home base, Earth your used to be home, The dark caverns a dark area in the mountains with lots of caves, Jungle japes a jungle world, Olympus Home of Gods, Monsterous fortress Your greatest enemys fortress.
* The schools and their specials are:
Elemental:
Fire: DOT
Earth:Defense
Wind: Avoiding attacks
Water: Power
Havent named the group of schools but...:
Life: Healing
Death: converting half damage to life
Balance:A bit of everything
Chaos: Messing with stuff

Their is no oppisites except for the schools above. But every school in elemental and the other group can reisist.
*Spell:
Volcanic eruption
Pips:7
450-550 plus burn(100 per round) to all
Learn at level 68.
*Boss: Tongue Toad
Type: Earth
Very big and fat toad.
You fight it at level 40 at Jungle Japes
* Plot: It has been over 100 years since malistare has been defeated. But a new darkness has risen. Jukoo, a very tall dark creature with messy long dreadlocks is the cause of this. He has taken over most of the spiral. You are begged to save the world bye the reisistance leader. You travel across the world Dualing for the freedom of the world and taking down enimies to gain enough power to take on the boss. Good Luck
* Levels 1-75

Defender
May 28, 2009
hmm i love the idea I have't come up with worlds, (If I did I would land up spending hours trying to design the worlds, don't ask) But here is the plot.
This takes place about a million years after Malistaire and being a wizard has totally been forgotton. You visit your grandma/grandpa (Depending what your character on wizard101 is, and they're VERY old) They tell you a prophecy about their grandchild is supposed to bring the power the wizard, before it's too late. Then the person dies. You discover that there is a wizard, MALISTAIRE'S long lost grand child is plotting. He has destroyed the idea of being a wizard so nobody can stop him. You search through your grand parent's chest stuff to find a wand and basic wizard clothing. You unlock the very ancient spiral (which has been changed through the ages) to stop Malistaire's grandson before it's too late.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Once you become a master wizard (your wizards age in this story) you go back to Earth. 25 years after Malistaire was defeated, the headmaster,
Merleta Ambrose (With age Merle is now a ghost uncappable of being headmaster but can give advice) calls you to wizard city. It's high tech like MB. You start at the lvl 50. I dont have time to finish so ill finish later

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009