Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't login and its driving me crazy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Ok so everything was fine and i was playing on wizards then an error message popped up on my computer and the computer turned off. I restart and the game wouldn't login in anymore. I figured maybe it got messed up from the computer shutting down while i was playing so i deleted it and redownloaded it but still can't login. Its driving me crazy. Keep getting that 107 error saying its not connecting to the servers. What can I do I really want to get back to playing.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
What type of connection do you use?

If you have the kind that uses cable then maybe your cable went out.
One time I was using a cable conection and it wasn't working. We turned on the tv and guess what? That didn't work ether.

If you use a different kind of connectin check to see if it's working properly. (like a box thing getting turned off or something else is disconected)

Or you could have a program on your computer that blocks Wizard101.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I have tried everything. I have a cable internet connection. Its not the conncection not working because I am able to do everything else and its not any virus program blocking it either I am just completely stumped as to why it won't login anymore. I have even had my internet tech and virus program tech assure me they are not blocking access to the game. I don't know I just hate that if it can't be fixed that I will not be able to play the game anymore.