Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fastest way to get gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
hi :-D

I wanted to know the fastest way to get gold

alicornsprayer how do you know when the stuff at the bazaar is at low supply?

Thanks BTW I got a 7096 gold cloak i sold at the bazaar

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Simply put? Farming bosses and regeants. Then selling them at the Bazaar when the items listed are low on quanity. 8)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
May i suggest not going for reagents? this slows down use crafters a lot especially with scrap iron and black lotus/pearl
thanks
The best way is farming for your grand gear, trust me, lol

Explorer
May 22, 2009
ya farming. Just farm for a dragonspyre sword, then when you get it, farm someone else. So many drops in so many battles, man it will work!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Go to Triton Ave. and defeat the Kraken many times. For me, it's a great way to gain gold, since there is a 90.9% chance you'll get something, like gear. Then, I just sell the stuff that I don't want.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
well i never get why when we do missions or kill monsters we only get like 5 gold

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Maybe the bosses in the spiral will give you good drops and you can sell them at the bazaar, they might have to be a high level item.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Raven Coven. They are 4 bosses with 4200 health each in Grizzleheim's Ravenscar. Good luck!

Defender
May 30, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
Raven Coven. They are 4 bosses with 4200 health each in Grizzleheim's Ravenscar. Good luck!

I agree, they usually drop 2 or more items that can be sold to a vendor for anywhere from 400 gold to 1300 gold each.

My suggestion is to take some really high powered friends with you though as they are not the easiest to defeat.

Also, they drop the wildclaw pet, so for anyone collecting pets, this is a bonus!

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
heh heh heh heh... "fastest way", not "most profitable way".

farm the minigames.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
the easiest i think is to sell stuff you cant wear like if you storm and you got life clothes sell it

or you can make a budget on your clothes like keep stuff thats over 100 ( depends what health you want) and sell the rest

MOST easiest way is to farm bosses like kraken blackhope nightshade grubb uh onis krokopatra princes somewhere timmie icepick meowraity i like know most of the bosses in wizard101 malistare um dr von katenstien pops o leary and shacks o leary uhhh........... firegut akilles i dont know how to spell some but theres most ty 8) 8) 8)