Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jumping?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
I've noticed that you can jump by pressing the space bar, and i keep trying to figure out what purpose this has in the game, can anyone help?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
nabsca wrote:
I've noticed that you can jump by pressing the space bar, and i keep trying to figure out what purpose this has in the game, can anyone help?
I would like an anwser too because you cant even jump over platforms a normal person (or wizard) can jump!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
nabsca wrote:
I would like an anwser too because you cant even jump over platforms a normal person (or wizard) can jump!

I know! The "jumping" is pretty cheesy. I would love to jump off of cliffs, too! You know they always block it when you try jumping off the face of the earth. That is not normal. Not like someone would love to jump off a cliff, but I think it'd be funny .

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
Yeah, i would like to jump off cliffs, but not if there was nothing underneath. For example, in Old Town, there is a cliff, if you jumped off it then you would land on the roof of the house below. How cool would it be with a mount ( probably a horse) if you could jump of and then theren would be a horse on a roof! ROFL 8)

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
I honestly don't get the jumping it doesn't let us do abything I wold like to be able to jump off my mount or something

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nabsca wrote:
Yeah, i would like to jump off cliffs, but not if there was nothing underneath. For example, in Old Town, there is a cliff, if you jumped off it then you would land on the roof of the house below. How cool would it be with a mount ( probably a horse) if you could jump of and then theren would be a horse on a roof! ROFL 8)

Oh dang, a thought just hit me! What if, with your wizard wings, you could actually FLY! Like in the sky! And if you are equipping ur wings and use a transformation, it'd be flying, too! Haha, flying gobbler!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
nabsca wrote:

Oh dang, a thought just hit me! What if, with your wizard wings, you could actually FLY! Like in the sky! And if you are equipping ur wings and use a transformation, it'd be flying, too! Haha, flying gobbler!

Now those are what I call ideas :D :-) :) 8) :P

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
we need to be able to fly! that would be so epic! but only if it's open to non crown players as well

Hero
May 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
nabsca wrote:

I know! The "jumping" is pretty cheesy. I would love to jump off of cliffs, too! You know they always block it when you try jumping off the face of the earth. That is not normal. Not like someone would love to jump off a cliff, but I think it'd be funny .

Whats' not normal is wanting to jump off of cliffs.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
nabsca wrote:

Think about if you fell off a cliff at a house what would be under that? Because i have a life house and wouldnt it be awesome to decoarate it cause its under YOUR house!?!?!