Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am a severely appauled by this situation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I was a level 47 storm wizard when i started today and i leveled up and i was still a level 47 storm wizard but with no experience point. I pay a lot of money for this game and and when stuff like this happens it needs to be fixed. I also have many friends that play this game and trust me they will all stop playing including myself if this dosent get fixed. I have spend plenty of time developing my character and this is absolutely appauling when the game tech allow this to happen. If this is a bug plz let me know and i will appoligize for my extreme behavior i just want to know how to fix this.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
polo2152 wrote:
I was a level 47 storm wizard when i started today and i leveled up and i was still a level 47 storm wizard but with no experience point. I pay a lot of money for this game and and when stuff like this happens it needs to be fixed. I also have many friends that play this game and trust me they will all stop playing including myself if this dosent get fixed. I have spend plenty of time developing my character and this is absolutely appauling when the game tech allow this to happen. If this is a bug plz let me know and i will appoligize for my extreme behavior i just want to know how to fix this.
This isnt a problem. First off no need to pull out threats for something you could have mistaken.
If you do have a probblem don't rant in forums, Just follow these steps
Go to Support.
Select that it isnt a know issue, what it should be filled under
Your Username (if its by email)
And the character it happened on.
(I Doubt your friends will deprive themselves of such a great game because their friend could have seen someone else level up)
Besides you could have think you leveled up twice. My storm leveled up from 45 to 50 for a week now and so have my others

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Not sure about the experience point you are referring to, if it is an additional training poin, you do not get one at level 48, you will get one at level 50. Once you turn level 48 a message is supposed to pop up informing you to go to your school to learn the level 48 spell. This does not always happen. A quick fix it to port somewhere or log off then on and you will get the message. If this is a complaint about going from level 47 to level 47 again, this is the first I have heard of this. I know that I have thought I was at a level then went to check and realized I was less then what i had thought. Just a suggestion.

Administrator
Young Wizard,

According to our records, your Wizard is level 48, and you have 6 Training Points.

If your screens till shows you are level 47, please take a screenshot and send it to Mr Lincoln. You can email him directly at support@wizard101.com

You would not have received a Training Point at level 48, however you may have received a notification to see your Professor for a quest.

You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I am absolutely embarased now, because when i log in today it showed that my character was level 48. Sorry for ranting so severly on the message board and to grey goose ty for acknowledging my problem, however it has been solved. Ty to all of you.