Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blast from the past!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
i had the idea of a special gauntlet where we face every boss we ever fought
but there r rules
1. you HAVE to have beaten the main questline
2.you have to be 48 to start

Now when you enter you face off against your first boss you ever fought Rattle bones who has 1000 HP now
once you beat him it goes to the next boss
this will continue with each boss stronger and more powerful than before up to malistaire whom you face he will have a grand 50,000 Health

there of course would be a Chest at the end with all the drops
you choose a max of 5 items from it
these items will be the drops the bosses would have given you during your trek through the gauntlet so you get to choose
then you recieve 500 gold and mana and health is restored
this way you can start all over again

i would love to hear feedback as this could be a VERY fun addition to wizard101

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Nice idea, but why start off rattlebones with a higher HP ratio. Put them all with the same HP as they originally had, mainly because that is a lot of bosses! But what would be cool is if after each defeat, you recieve a drop from each boss that would be a normal drop if you fought them in their own tower. I like your gauntlet idea!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
like EVERY boss in all of the spirals that would be real time consuming and i'm sure we dont have enough potions for this even if we had life wizards with us we couldnt restore mana

Thomas Swiftthistle
Grandmaster Ice and Death

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
this is a option i think is good but people would only try to get their grand gear easy, or rare items to sell for tons of gold easy which would throw wizard101 off sounds good but too good

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
luv your idea but if KI installed that there would be long periods of time that wizard101 would be shut down right?

Historian
May 15, 2009
hebs470 wrote:
luv your idea but if KI installed that there would be long periods of time that wizard101 would be shut down right?

not really
if you noticed Grizzleheim ddint cause a long shut down no shut down at all not at asll XD

AlecVolterra wrote:
this is a option i think is good but people would only try to get their grand gear easy, or rare items to sell for tons of gold easy which would throw wizard101 off sounds good but too good

This is not True reread my idea
this does not give a list EVERY drop possible by the bosses
this would place the drops you would have recieved at the end and put it in a chest then at the end you choose 5 items fromt he drops you would have recieved and the rest of the reward.

ris0q1 wrote:
Nice idea, but why start off rattlebones with a higher HP ratio. Put them all with the same HP as they originally had, mainly because that is a lot of bosses! But what would be cool is if after each defeat, you recieve a drop from each boss that would be a normal drop if you fought them in their own tower. I like your gauntlet idea!

This is because it is a Gauntlet for after their defeat they have gotten stronger but year 1000 might be a bit too high so we could lower it

eioofh wrote:
like EVERY boss in all of the spirals that would be real time consuming and i'm sure we dont have enough potions for this even if we had life wizards with us we couldnt restore mana
Thomas Swiftthistle
Grandmaster Ice and Death

Not EVERY boss in the spiral the main bosses for each area like

Unicorn way: rattle bones
Fire cat Ally: Alicane swift arrow
or different world areas
Tomb of storms: Krokopatra
and so on and so on

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Ideas are always great, and improving them makes them greater. So my improvements are that you battle the four best dropping bosses all at once, with health that makes the battles ds difficulty (not 7500 per, but like 4000 per.) plus they each have a drop box that gives off two free drops per boss. Now I realise that this is easy drops, but read my guide to my idea bellow. Plus, how hard is going to be to get to the ds bosses, if you have to battle your way through five worlds without any heals along the way? CHALLENGE. So now read my guide, it will help.

***Guide***

Floor 1: Wizard City
This floor has the following boses: Kraken, Harvest Lord, Lord Nightshade, and General Achilles.
*Notes: Lord Nightshade can semi-cheat, not using the dreaded meteor but by using Gloom and Doom at the start of the battle, giving himself a death trap then attacking, ya kow that kinda stuff.

That is the basic theme of my ideas, and the floors stay like that. However, the 7'th floor has a final boss, a boss that you have to deal with Gurtok Demon, a side boss who has as much health as Malistaire, along with the other two Gurtoks, all with their normal health. These will always drop a dragonspyre shiny sword, and they drop some grand armor. This could be argued its too easy, but remeber that you can't teleport to someone in a tower, so you can't just leave and port back. Plus, with Gloom and Doom ruining heals, I think you understad that it is hard to be 25 bosses in five rounds each with 4000 health, then three bosses, one with 10,000 health. Not to mention no heal wisps along the way, sounds hard to me! Thanks for reading my long list of ideas, and please improve them. THanks!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Yes ok now i understand about not EVERY boss but that still doesn't help with mana and like other people have said TOO good to be true

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
That is a bunch of bosses so I would keep them at there original health...

Explorer
May 22, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
That is a bunch of bosses so I would keep them at there original health...

Ya but think about this, if we used my idea and nightshade had 850, then grandmasters could rip through the first few battles like tissue paper. Remeber though, this isn't briskbreeze, where bosses use meteor to kill evveryone in one shot! The only cheat these bosses can do is cheat gloom and cheat blades. Just bring potions, and two lifes, and ta-dah! Easy way to the higher parts. Remeber though, Grizzleheighm will not be a part of this, because 33 bosses with tthat much health would be OUCH. Also remeber, gloom only reducing heal by 50%. So centaur does what 400? You can also just change the bubbble! Here's my scenario for how the average battle would go.

*Death= Wraith, scarecrow, traps.
**Life= heals
***Balance= power nova, judgement, heals, traps, blades
****Storm= storm bubble, storm lord, wild bolt

See, now you just need to strategize. Ok, KI please review these ideas and see how they look!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
um ok you should kinda stop this because i hardly saw any positive replys on this and doom and gloom doesn't make like weaker and the grizzleheim bosses would be nice to have xp wise

Historian
May 15, 2009
i am glad so many people like the idea and hope people will continue to try and suggest additions to it

and to the person right above me
the answer is no
grizzleheim bosses are not going to be in it as they are not main questline bosses