Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop complaing about Treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
O MY GOSH STOP COMPLANING ABOUT TREASURE CARDS!!!!!!! threre is nothing wrong with treasure crads everbobdy is complaing and i am sick of it . I am still a private and i dont care about getting whopped by levl 6 wizrads! what is wrong with you people!! every one who is complaing are just being cry babies because they keep losing in the arena! And some people are sying its cheating well its not why would KI have treasure cards if they were cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if there is any one who agrees me please respond

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
I bet those people think it's cheating when they lose... but if they use it it's fair!

You know what I think isn't fair?

The fact that people complain about those things.

I hope they will wake up and see what they have become a part of....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's not fair!" said the foot. "I don't like my job."

"Why not?" asked the eye.

The foot said, "I am tired of being on the bottom of things! I QUIT!"

As soon as the foot left, the poor mountain climber fell and croaked.

"Well..." said the eye. "I hope you have learned a lesson here. Altho you may not like it, or in this case not like yourself, you still shouldn't have it removed. Take away one part and the rest goes with it!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing I would like to add is this.... after reading enough of the message boards I have made a discovery.... if every complainer got their wish.... Wizard101 would not be here. Why? Because there would not be any spells or schools! IT WOULD BE A HOUSE DECORATING GAME!

Historian
May 15, 2009
Merekid wrote:
I bet those people think it's cheating when they lose... but if they use it it's fair!

"Well..." said the eye. "I hope you have learned a lesson here. Altho you may not like it, or in this case not like yourself, you still shouldn't have it removed. Take away one part and the rest goes with it!"

One more thing I would like to add is this.... after reading enough of the message boards I have made a discovery.... if every complainer got their wish.... Wizard101 would not be here. Why? Because there would not be any spells or schools! IT WOULD BE A HOUSE DECORATING GAME!

pvpers like me dont wnt total ban of treasure cards i have a thread of it here...
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/17254.ftl
this is an idea where we could have matches set up based on our preferences like a match where we want treasures or we dont stuff like that

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
I agree the crying needs to stop it gets old hearing it,I win,I win,I lose oh well I lose.

I still say if possible make two types of arena match's one where you can use treasure cards and one where you can't use them then nobody can cry about treasure cards being used.

just an ideal. :-)

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Merekid wrote:

pvpers like me dont wnt total ban of treasure cards i have a thread of it here...
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/17254.ftl
this is an idea where we could have matches set up based on our preferences like a match where we want treasures or we dont stuff like that

Other people want total ban...

And guess what?

Other people have complaints about the schools themselves! (I think I already said that)

So even though not everyone wants TOTAL ban... if every complaint was followed through the way the complainer wanted... there would be no schools. It would be a house and outfit game... like a way better version of non-member ToonTown.... only without fighting.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009

Speak for yourself. I'm a hardcore PvPer and I would love TCs to be banned. Not because I think they're cheating, but because I believe they reward people with tons of extra gold on their hands, and because they close a gap some people have with regards to skill in this game. If you lick at PvP, you shouldn't be able to buy yourself out of a problem with a gold card. You should either get better or take your loss like a man. Too many people use treasures as a replacement for discernable PvP skill.