Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

brainless minion

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
i have put up with this for so long but i cant put up with it anymore
every school has 1 minion myuth has the most but storm's minion is a complete and total brainless computer program
the other school's minions attack thge other team storm's minion only shields itself and casts taunt
THAT DOESN'T HELP
taunt has no affect on real wizards

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
Not every minion attacks! Plus, if a minion knowing Taunt doesnt do any effect in PvP, then dont use it!

Historian
May 28, 2009
Myth not myuth! Say it boy! M Y T H understand? Plz remember magics of the spiral (and that is my magic) beford posting. :D

Each minions has different work. Myth minion is best. So if you like more that you dont need to attack and save your manas, and you like pokémons (the accent i type it because i got french typer! Plz join us, the powerful MYTH!

But if that not really bother you, you can stay on you own school.

Warning:I dont know if you are welcome whit Cyrus Drake!

Delver
May 31, 2009
sorry guy, if your storm that is what your minion does. which can be great in the game but only useful against other minions in PvP. Don`t get too stressed out lots of minions are annoying; life minion heals herself even if she doesn`t need to, even myth minions can be that way the only dependible one is the 0 pip one because all he does is cast 1 pip attacks.

seriously if your going to get into fighting with minions it takes time to find out how they fight. for example myth has four different minions, now two of these are always the same the 0 pip and the 3 pip minatuar they work the same all the time. the other two are troll and cyclops with the troll you call up 3 different types and with the cyclops 4 different types all of which fight differently. Or death which calls up 14 different types which all fight differently. your minions are indeed brainless but you summoned him so learn to work with him.

As a storm player in PvP I usually only summon minions if I am fighting someone who has summoned one, since the storm minion shields its self well and distracts my opponents minion from attacking me. this way I can focus on the poor person who is on the wrong end of my attacks

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Myth not myuth! Say it boy! M Y T H understand? Plz remember magics of the spiral (and that is my magic) beford posting. :D

Each minions has different work. Myth minion is best. So if you like more that you dont need to attack and save your manas, and you like pokémons (the accent i type it because i got french typer! Plz join us, the powerful MYTH!

good one.

Also Thechaosmagician, DEATH HAS THE MOST MINIONS and taunt is not made for PVP ITS MADE FOR PVE

Historian
May 15, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

good one.

Also Thechaosmagician, DEATH HAS THE MOST MINIONS and taunt is not made for PVP ITS MADE FOR PVE

actually myth has more in cards
death only have 1 minion card and the strength determines how many pips used to cast

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Omanup wrote:
Not every minion attacks! Plus, if a minion knowing Taunt doesnt do any effect in PvP, then dont use it!

What does Taunt do anyway?

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
trose318 wrote:
Omanup wrote:

What does Taunt do anyway?

Taunt distracts enemies and player minions, causing them to focus on the minion casting taunt. It has absolutely no effects on other players though.