Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Race what would it be?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
IF you could pick any other race to be in the game thats currently in it now what would it be?

I dont understand why we are stuck being human when there are plenty of other races in the game.

Id personally go for a frog.

Hero
May 02, 2009
good idea.

I would probably go for the draconian soldiers, the one's carrying the swords.

What would be cool is if some of these ideas get put in as new transformation elixers, because we need some more other than the 6 we already have.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
no just a elixir but a permanent look. Say the frog adding +5 to storm damage up to a certain level then maybe making it 5% instead(same time clothing goes from + to %). The dogs doing the same thing for balance and cows for life. Or something different maybe one race adding a extra pip at start or a power pip % going up or anything really.

It will also help break up the repetitiveness of everyone having multiple look a likes as well.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
crypticapathy wrote:
no just a elixir but a permanent look. Say the frog adding +5 to storm damage up to a certain level then maybe making it 5% instead(same time clothing goes from + to %). The dogs doing the same thing for balance and cows for life. Or something different maybe one race adding a extra pip at start or a power pip % going up or anything really.

It will also help break up the repetitiveness of everyone having multiple look a likes as well.

Nah! That'd be like World of Warcraft!

Me? A Forest Spirit, or maybe a Eart Spirit!

If I can be a race only seen by a spell, Centaur, Colossus, Scarecrow, Scorpian, Snow Serpent, Heckhound, I DON'T KNOW! TO MUCH POSSIBILITIES!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
um lets see i would have to go with minotaur! even though i fire school it would be awesome i mean minotaur is not as big as helephant so ya it would be awesome!

william battlcaller fire school lvl 34 and
elizabeth goldenblossom ice school lvl 29

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
flash33 wrote:
good idea.

I would probably go for the draconian soldiers, the one's carrying the swords.

What would be cool is if some of these ideas get put in as new transformation elixers, because we need some more other than the 6 we already have.

We DEFINATELY need new tranformations!!
I think it would be cool to be a...hmmm....too many choices!!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I would be a wizard. No just kidding 'cause I already am one! I would probably be a rock. WAIT NO! A COW! No a ninja pig! I wanna try there awesome moves!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
I would be a giant cat (like HUGE) that could look cute and cuddle and beg for money for items by day and at night stalk enemies and when they turn there backs then I come in for the kill!!!!

Hunter StarBlade level 19 myth wizard